• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Thought this Lady Griz fact was cool

AZDoc

DONOR
http://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/home-game-vs-kentucky-highlight-lady-griz-basketball-schedule/article_0b7c10de-6b2a-5858-b7e2-fe4acb9e0ca3.html

citay said:
Can the men's schedule be far behind?

My intergalactic transponder tells me that the men's schedule is very close to be finalized, but probably not until July. At least one game of note: UCLA on Dec. 6.

citay said:
citay said:

My intergalactic transponder tells me that the men's schedule is very close to be finalized, but probably not until July. At least one game of note: UCLA on Dec. 6.

In Missoula, right?

AZDoc said:
citay said:
citay said:

In Missoula, right?

You mean the Los Angeles of Montana? No, the real Los Angeles.

citay said:
citay said:

your intergalactic transponder isn't working right, mostly thanks to interference from the metal used to construct that new dumpster next to yours. no, not the new one behind the seafood place, the new one behind that crappy thai disco that just opened up.

citay said:
AZDoc said:
citay said:
citay said:

In Missoula, right?

You mean the Los Angeles of Montana? No, the real Los Angeles.

Would love to get a decent team into Missoula to play some day soon. No more NE Philadelphia Tech

Montana opens conference play at NAU on Dec. 28. Also, if you want their conference schedule, go to gogriz.com, look at the Lady Griz' conference slate and just reverse the locations.

Latest posts

Back