• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

High jump thread in the basketball forum

Buttegrizzle

DONOR
A 14 year old kid from Helena just high jumped 6-11. Approximately the 4th or 5th highest jump ever in Montana and apparently a national if not world record for a 14 year old.

To put it in perspective he just beat the all-time top ten marks of guys like Junior Fulp, Brian Schweyen, Scott Zanon, Kral Ferch and JR Camel. (See how I tied it into basketball there?)

Sorry, I am too fat, drunk and stupid to attach the story using my iPhone. Somebody? It's on montanasports.com and Twitter.

Buttegrizzle said:
A 14 year old kid from Helena just high jumped 6-11. Approximately the 4th or 5th highest jump ever in Montana and apparently a national if not world record for a 14 year old.

To put it in perspective he just beat the all-time top ten marks of guys like Junior Fulp, Brian Schweyen, Scott Zanon, Kral Ferch and JR Camel. (See how I tied it into basketball there?)

But - can he shoot? :lol:

AllWeatherFan said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Which type of field goal are we talking?

AllWeatherFan said:
Buttegrizzle said:

But - Can he kick?

To tie this one off... the Helena High kid, Trey Titinger jumps 7-1 and a fraction at state for a state meet record and a national and world record for a 14 yr old. He might be good by the time he's a senior...

Buttegrizzle said:
To tie this one off... the Helena High kid, Trey Titinger jumps 7-1 and a fraction at state for a state meet record and a national and world record for a 14 yr old. He might be good by the time he's a senior...
:D :D

Buttegrizzle said:

Sorry, I am too fat, drunk and stupid to attach the story using my iPhone. Somebody? It's on montanasports.com and Twitter.

Any post that drops a Junior Fulp reference is acceptable.

No mention of Koefelda (7ft jumper from Hellgate in the early 90's) in that list.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back