• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Louisville

citygriz

Why are they even playing in this tournament?

They ran a fairly sophisticated prostitution ring to lure recruits.

When one of the prostitutes broke the story, Louisville denied it.

When it was proved true, Rick Pitino said he didn't know about it. No matter he hired the assistant coach who ran the operation, or that this operation was going on right under his nose.

He didn't know about it!

The Louisville football players play in Papa John's stadium anyway, so I say, let's just give them a new nickname.

The Louisville Johns.

Mascot anybody?

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/17841162/louisville-rick-pitino-great-coach-scandal-seems-follow

citay said:
The Louisville Johns.

Mascot anybody?
(First, of course, they are not playing in the tournament any more ... but that's beside the point. ;) )

The mind purely boggles at the mascot possibilities ... most of them X-rates or worse. :lol: :lol: :lol:

citay said:
Why are they even playing in this tournament?

They ran a fairly sophisticated prostitution ring to lure recruits.

When one of the prostitutes broke the story, Louisville denied it.

When it was proved true, Rick Pitino said he didn't know about it. No matter he hired the assistant coach who ran the operation, or that this operation was going on right under his nose.

He didn't know about it!

The Louisville football players play in Papa John's stadium anyway, so I say, let's just give them a new nickname.

The Louisville Johns.

Mascot anybody?

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/17841162/louisville-rick-pitino-great-coach-scandal-seems-follow

Of course,that assistant, hired by Petrino, has never said where they money came from to pay the prostitutes.

GoldStandardGriz said:
For that matter, what's North Carolina doing in the tournament?
Has to be asked. And I like Roy Williams, as a person.

Answer: $$$ and "history" = "pull." Does anyone really believe the NCAA isn't corrupt?

...petino and son :cya: ...
...the crooked ncaa :butt: ...
...south carolina right now :clap: ...

... :cool: ...

Back