• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

WEEBS and NO DAKS

LivingstonNative

Weebs State up 76 to 70 with three minutes 26 seconds to go. Looks like there is less people in the audience then attended both games last night. I was at the game last night. However, I'm out of sports bar watching the game on ESPNU. They wanted $30 to watch the game tonight and I felt my money could better be spent watching on TV and drinking a cold beer at a sports bar.

I can't stand either team the big sky is sending to the tournaments. This shitty sports year continues.

Griz2k said:
That sucks. Weebs gave it away.
Yep. Stats were fairly even ... except one category. Samples (Weber then UND): 44% to 48% in field goals, 38% to 40% on treys, offset by 80% to 68% on foul shooting and 41 to 38 for rebounds. Fouls called: 28 on WSU, 26 on UND (that's 54 total BTW, a "typical" Big Sky game). Big difference -- 14 turnovers for Weebs, only 7 for ND. Ouch.

About the only glimmer of good I can think of: North Dakota has played better in other games. Maybe that team will show up and not get blown out in the opening round.

IdaGriz01 said:
Griz2k said:
That sucks. Weebs gave it away.
Yep. Stats were fairly even ... except one category. Samples (Weber then UND): 44% to 48% in field goals, 38% to 40% on treys, offset by 80% to 68% on foul shooting and 41 to 38 for rebounds. Fouls called: 28 on WSU, 26 on UND (that's 54 total BTW, a "typical" Big Sky game). Big difference -- 14 turnovers for Weebs, only 7 for ND. Ouch.

About the only glimmer of good I can think of: North Dakota has played better in other games. Maybe that team will show up and not get blown out in the opening round.

Thanks for the great stats!
The NO DAKS better show up for that game.

Back