• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. spuds at BS tourney (Thurs 3/9)

Paytonlives

Staff member
Griz Gonna spend all week in Reno...

Split its spuds this year with both teams winning on the road.

Anyone know why we play the #3 seed and not the #4 seed, as we are #5. Seems like an unusual setup - although I'd rather play Idaho then Weber

ordigger said:
Anyone know why we play the #3 seed and not the #4 seed, as we are #5. Seems like an unusual setup - although I'd rather play Idaho then Weber

Because you don't. Weber is the 3 seed.

SACCAT66 said:
ordigger said:

Man, engineering school and all... :D

AZDoc said:
SACCAT66 said:
ordigger said:

From article......put it in BIG letters for those that maybe can't read.

The win and subsequent Montana State loss to Weber State granted the Griz a bye at the Big Sky Conference tournament starting Tuesday. Montana, which clinced the No. 5 seed, will play No. 3 Idaho on Thursday.

And from ESPN...which I know is wrong but it indicates also that Weber State is the No. 4 seed

The Grizzlies finish tied with rival Montana State, one game behind Weber State. Montana earned a first-round bye in the conference tournament and faces a rematch with Weber State Thursday in Reno, Nevada.

ordigger said:
AZDoc said:
SACCAT66 said:
ordigger said:

The win and subsequent Montana State loss to Weber State granted the Griz a bye at the Big Sky Conference tournament starting Tuesday. Montana, which clinced the No. 5 seed, will play No. 3 Idaho on Thursday.

And from ESPN...which I know is wrong but it indicates also that Weber State is the No. 4 seed

The Grizzlies finish tied with rival Montana State, one game behind Weber State. Montana earned a first-round bye in the conference tournament and faces a rematch with Weber State Thursday in Reno, Nevada.

You need to stay away from the fake news sites.

ordigger said:
AZDoc said:
SACCAT66 said:
ordigger said:

Whatever they say, Idaho is the #4.

SACCAT66 said:
AZDoc said:
SACCAT66 said:
ordigger said:

I didn't go to the engineering school...I went to UM

That was a poke at Digger for the goof up. You corrected him. Just included you for the overall effect, which was a swing and miss I see

AZDoc said:
SACCAT66 said:
AZDoc said:
SACCAT66 said:

That was a poke at Digger for the goof up. You corrected him. Just included you for the overall effect, which was a swing and miss I see

Nope...Got what you were saying, just trying to be funny as well...Guess I missed as well.

AZDoc said:
SACCAT66 said:
AZDoc said:
SACCAT66 said:

Yes, and whiff in regard to me as I was quoting AP article and ESPN.

ordigger said:
AZDoc said:
SACCAT66 said:
AZDoc said:

Well thanks for the fresh 14th consecutive refill on my Oxycotin prescription today, Doc! At least you got one thing right! :?

Ursa Major said:
ordigger said:
AZDoc said:
SACCAT66 said:

Well thanks for the fresh 14th consecutive refill on my Oxycotin prescription today, Doc! At least you got one thing right! :?

You bet!

Ursa Major said:
ordigger said:
AZDoc said:
SACCAT66 said:

Just remember who your friends are!

Back