• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GO EWU

Go eas...cough, cough!! Go east...cough, cough, cough!!! Go easter....COUGH, COUGH, COUGH!!!

Fuck it, can't do it. Go Cheney JC!!!!

rocklobster said:
Cheering for EWU tonight!

Did you have to shower after saying that? :p

The next two weeks will be very interesting. The top 5 teams may end up beating each other up. Idaho doesn't exactly have a give-me at ISU tonight, either. Time for cream to rise.

Word on the street is that there are only a few hundred tickets left for the Griz game on Saturday.

Jaredkuehn said:
rocklobster said:
Cheering for EWU tonight!

Did you have to shower after saying that? :p

The next two weeks will be very interesting. The top 5 teams may end up beating each other up. Idaho doesn't exactly have a give-me at ISU tonight, either. Time for cream to rise.

Word on the street is that there are only a few hundred tickets left for the Griz game on Saturday.

I feel cheap and disgusting!

EWU has made Weber State look horrible this game. EWU is peaking at the right time. They are a much improved team from the 1st month of conference play.

mtgrizrule said:
EWU has made Weber State look horrible this game. EWU is peaking at the right time. They are a much improved team from the 1st month of conference play.

ISU is leading IU with 2.3 sec and they win a 3 pt shoot out!

mtgrizrule said:
With their earlier inconsistency, it was never clear how good EWU really was -- but the potential always seemed to be there.

And let's not overlook the fact that they did it on the road.

EverettGriz said:
Go eas...cough, cough!! Go east...cough, cough, cough!!! Go easter....COUGH, COUGH, COUGH!!!

f*** it, can't do it. Go Cheney JC!!!!

You're welcome griz. Hey EverettGriz, looks like another "perfect storm" for the EAGS tonight. :lol: :lol:

GoldenEagle said:
EverettGriz said:

You're welcome griz. Hey EverettGriz, looks like another "perfect storm" for the EAGS tonight. :lol: :lol:

Nah. Look at the numbers. Pretty average, pedestrian game really. Not all like the GRIZ/ewoooooo game because 4 of the Weber scorers didn't struggle in the same game. That was a perfect storm game, which undoubtedly won't happen again.

Hey Shower though, congrats on your team for getting over the .500 mark!! I know you're still about 9 games behind the GRIZ, but of course that's just due to the GRIZ's easy schedule, right?

EverettGriz said:
GoldenEagle said:
EverettGriz said:

Nah. Look at the numbers. Pretty average, pedestrian game really. Not all like the GRIZ/ewoooooo game because 4 of the Weber scorers didn't struggle in the same game. That was a perfect storm game, which undoubtedly won't happen again.

Hey Shower though, congrats on your team for getting over the .500 mark!! I know you're still about 9 games behind the GRIZ, but of course that's just due to the GRIZ's easy schedule, right?

You noticed your weak strength of schedule. Of course that's one statistic you won't post.

GoldenEagle said:
EverettGriz said:
GoldenEagle said:
EverettGriz said:

You noticed your weak strength of schedule. Of course that's one statistic you won't post.

You mean that SOS that the ewooooooooers have lost five -- count em FIVE -- games playing, and that's without having to do the MONTANA trip? Fact is, shower, you were wrong two months ago. You're wrong now. You're just not man enough to admit even though you promised you would come back on here and admit that you were. Hardly surprising, however. I mean, if you'd just come back here and said, "you know what, guys? I was wrong. The GRIZ really are a very good team, and those first two weeks weren't due to their opponents", at least we'd have a little respect for you. You'd still be an idiot who knows little about college basketball, but you'd be an idiot with some integrity.

Now, run along and let us get back to discussing real basketball programs.

EverettGriz said:
GoldenEagle said:
EverettGriz said:
GoldenEagle said:

You mean that SOS that the ewooooooooers have lost five -- count em FIVE -- games playing, and that's without having to do the MONTANA trip? Fact is, shower, you were wrong two months ago. You're wrong now. You're just not man enough to admit even though you promised you would come back on here and admit that you were. Hardly surprising, however. I mean, if you'd just come back here and said, "you know what, guys? I was wrong. The GRIZ really are a very good team, and those first two weeks weren't due to their opponents", at least we'd have a little respect for you. You'd still be an idiot who knows little about college basketball, but you'd be an idiot with some integrity.

Now, run along and let us get back to discussing real basketball programs.

I'll say the the Griz are very good, but you also have to give Eastern some credit. Eastern's record is deceiving as our lovely AD scheduled us 1, yes 1, non conference Div 1 home game. Eastern played 10 straight road games in non-conference, finally gets a D1 at home, then opens with 2 games in conference on the road. Bogdan should be the BSC player of the year, and I wouldn't want to play Eastern in the tourney right now.

The Griz will be a tough out, have proved they are the best in the conference to date, but the tourney is going to be an absolute battle with 6 teams that realistically have a shot to win it...

Eastern's playing some good BB, Marc. Many of us have commented on that. It's just that your buddy Shower was all over this board the first 3 weeks of the season talking about how weak the GRIZ were, and the fact that they were 6-0 was only due to whom they played. He then said he'd come back to the board and admit he was wrong if the GRIZ kept winning. We then laughed our asses off after each eastern loss to a team the GRIZ had beaten, usually by 20 or more. Then we waited for Shower to keep his promise. We're still laughing, but now we're laughing at him.

Back