• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at Hoes Game thread

cmtgrizzly said:
cmtgrizzly said:
If you mean from 12-15 feet. Dont know. Rorie hits quite a few jumpers from inside the arc and outside the paint. Noone else shoots them really. Oguine typically is attacking the rim or shooting outside.

Some of the lack of shooting from the distance of which you speak is kind of a "lost art" thing.
The three ball has become such a dominant aspect that teams pound it down low to open up the three and visa versa with very little in between.

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tourist said:
Potomac Griz said:
tourist said:
tourist said:
Tell me again how great TD is... :roll:

:lol: In the face of those who think he's the second coming. Great run before this week. Next.

I noticed how you just ignored everyone's rebuttal and quoted yourself. So allow me to add my rebuttal again.

The Griz are 13-2 and in first place of the Big Sky. So what's your problem with DeCuire? That we lost 2 games to two very good Big Sky teams on the road? Man you must've really hated Coach K then...he was 10-4 in conference (2nd place behind NAU) in his best year here. You must've been even more pissed at Tinkle, who in his 4th year here (this is DeCuire's 4th) went 10-6 in conference & finished tied for 3rd with the cats.

It's tough to win on the road in the Big Sky, especially against good teams. Not many regular season champs have won the Big Sky with less than 2 losses, so bashing DeCuire as if this season has been some kind of disappointment with the Griz being 13-2 and still in 1st place is ridiculous.

Sarcasm. Unbelievable season, shit ending.
Not ending...three more games and two of them are in Missoula. Win all and the Griz will be confence champion. None of the 3 remaining games are going to be easy.

Sherwood’s tip-in lifts Idaho to crucial win over first-place Griz
https://skylinesportsmt.com/sherwoods-tip-in-lifts-idaho-to-crucial-win-over-first-place-griz/

Back