• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Decuire and Mussleman Pull Their Names

HookedonGriz

DONOR
From the Cal coaching search. Kyle reporting decuire will be back with Griz 100%. This is very welcome news. Sounds like this search turned into a glorified circus act and potential coaches said no thanks to that.

Ever notice when coaches know they are not going to get a job, they pull their names from consideration? lol

Lucky for us, but I was 100% confident he was returning.

ordigger said:
Ever notice when coaches know they are not going to get a job, they pull their names from consideration? lol

Yes, but even Musselman, who was the AD's pick, withdrew.

maroonandsilver said:
ordigger said:

Yes, but even Musselman, who was the AD's pick, withdrew.

Not AD's first choice though.

They just promoted an assistant that was already on staff who isn't as qualified as either. I think it has more to do with the dysfunction of that administration. Both Musselman and TDC were smart to pull out of it in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dayday said:
They just promoted an assistant that was already on staff who isn't as qualified as either. I think it has more to do with the dysfunction of that administration. Both Musselman and TDC were smart to pull out of it in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly seems like it, when I saw that. WTF is up at Cal?

Latest posts

Back