First Softball Game

Griz Softball, Soccer, Tennis, Track, Volleyball, Golf | More
HookedonGriz
eGriz Supporter
I am a fan of: University of Montana

First Softball Game

Post by HookedonGriz » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Made the almost 3 hour drive to Zoo town to take a couple young fast pitch players to their (and my) first Griz softball game. It was a bit chilly but a great experience. Hood is the real deal on the mound. She can bring it. Guy next to me said she has hit 70 mph on the gun. And she's a freshman! We have some gals who can flat out hit the ball too. And best of all....that field and stadium are so cool. What an awesome field turf design. We had a great day and I'd highly recommend it. Griz swept UNC and are 9-3 in conference.

EverettGriz
eGriz Supporter

Re: First Softball Game

Post by EverettGriz » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:00 am

!!!!
Booze is the duct tape of life.

AZDoc
Starter
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by AZDoc » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:35 pm

HookedonGriz wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:58 pm
Made the almost 3 hour drive to Zoo town to take a couple young fast pitch players to their (and my) first Griz softball game. It was a bit chilly but a great experience. Hood is the real deal on the mound. She can bring it. Guy next to me said she has hit 70 mph on the gun. And she's a freshman! We have some gals who can flat out hit the ball too. And best of all....that field and stadium are so cool. What an awesome field turf design. We had a great day and I'd highly recommend it. Griz swept UNC and are 9-3 in conference.
Just moving to Idaho about 6 months ago, I plan on making some trips to Missoula to watch football, basketball, and softball. Haven't gotten to it with all I've been doing, but can't wait. My daughter will be so excited to do this. Thanks for that update.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool-Bill Shakespeare

HookedonGriz
eGriz Supporter
I am a fan of: University of Montana

Post by HookedonGriz » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:39 pm

AZDoc wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:35 pm
HookedonGriz wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:58 pm
Just moving to Idaho about 6 months ago, I plan on making some trips to Missoula to watch football, basketball, and softball. Haven't gotten to it with all I've been doing, but can't wait. My daughter will be so excited to do this. Thanks for that update.
She will love it and so will you! Thanks!