Paul Mushaben

Griz Softball, Soccer, Tennis, Track, Volleyball, Golf | More
Slamajama
Walk On
I am a fan of: Griz

Paul Mushaben

Post by Slamajama » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:40 pm

Thoughts on his "idea" of basketball segregation?

alabamagrizzly
Starter
I am a fan of: Montana Griz

Re: Paul Mushaben

Post by alabamagrizzly » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:00 pm

That this subject would even be up for debate speaks how little we have actually come from the days of segregation and believing that minority's are inferior.

I get that there may be issues but there are certainly other ways to deal with it in our enlightened society, unless I'm giving us too much credit.
"In Bill's(Wild Bill Kelly) tragic death there might be some message for the college society that basks in the glory of the football team and the individual heroes, but overlooks the fact that they are like the rest of us with conflicts, fears, frustrations, and weakness."-Joseph Cochran, friend of Kelly's

reinell30
eGriz Supporter
I am a fan of: UM

Post by reinell30 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:49 am

In America, school sports are played by AMERICANS! I don't know of any other person in our schools but AMERICANS!

HelenaHandBasket
Starter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by HelenaHandBasket » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:33 am

It is Trump's fault.

reinell30
eGriz Supporter
I am a fan of: UM

Post by reinell30 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:39 am

HelenaHandBasket wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:33 am
It is Trump's fault.

Well he is being blamed for everything else these days might as well add this too....

putter
eGriz Supporter

Post by putter » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Mushaben was not saying to segregate the teams because of race. He was making a statement that the native teams are/were very disrespectful when it comes to opponents facilities and fans. He said he felt that if the reservation teams had a league of their own then there would be no, or much less, disrespectful actions....
So Let me get this straight.....Muslim terrorists fly planes into buildings and we are not supposed to judge all Muslim's for the actions of a few. A few crazy Americans commit heinous acts with guns but it is OK to condemn all gun owning Americans.. there is our congress for you.

NorthEndZoneDan
eGriz Supporter
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by NorthEndZoneDan » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:34 pm

as long as its separate but equal I dont see where there could be any objections. :o
my two favorite teams are The Griz and who ever is playing the bobkitties

HelenaHandBasket
Starter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by HelenaHandBasket » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:48 pm

putter wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:38 pm
Mushaben was not saying to segregate the teams because of race. He was making a statement that the native teams are/were very disrespectful when it comes to opponents facilities and fans. He said he felt that if the reservation teams had a league of their own then there would be no, or much less, disrespectful actions....
He did a piss-poor job of presenting his argument then.

wbtfg
Second Team All Conference
I am a fan of: Instigating

Post by wbtfg » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Very very dumb comment by mushaben.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“He has the physical ability, plus that intangible you can’t coach — leadership skill,” Reid said. “You can’t always find it. But you feel lucky when you find someone who has it. He has it all. He’s Dave Dickenson — one of greatest quarterbacks we’ve had here — in a bigger, stronger, more athletic body. That’s Travis Lulay.”

putter
eGriz Supporter

Post by putter » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:13 pm

HelenaHandBasket wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:48 pm
putter wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:38 pm
He did a piss-poor job of presenting his argument then.
I agree, it was not done very well nor a subject that really needed to be discussed.
So Let me get this straight.....Muslim terrorists fly planes into buildings and we are not supposed to judge all Muslim's for the actions of a few. A few crazy Americans commit heinous acts with guns but it is OK to condemn all gun owning Americans.. there is our congress for you.