• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

High School Football

grizpack

eGriz Club
DONOR
OK- It is that time of year. Who you got in each of the classes?

My completely uniformed picks -

AA - Senior - Should be loaded
A - Dillon - Because they seem to be there every year.
B - Fairfield - See above
C - Chinook - Wild guess
6 Man - Savage - See above

grizpack said:
OK- It is that time of year. Who you got in each of the classes?

My completely uniformed picks -

AA - Senior - Should be loaded
A - Dillon - Because they seem to be there every year.
B - Fairfield - See above
C - Chinook - Wild guess
6 Man - Savage - See above

As of right now, 3 out of 5 seem like pretty good bets. Senior is the best with Glacier right there. However, I think Senior's defense is good enough to slow down Glacier and I don't think Glacier's defense is good enough to slow down Senior. Bozeman will be there at the end of the year also. In Class A, it all depends on if Billings Central can give Dillon a good game this weekend. If they can't, Dillon is the favorite by a large margin. Class B has a ton of contenders but Fairfield has the throne until proven otherwise. As for 8-man, Ennis and Wibaux are really good and senior laden. Fairview, Denton-Geyser-Stanford, and a few others will contend but Ennis and Wibaux have been impressive. In 6-man, Hot Springs is loaded once again and I don't see anyone slowing them down now that DGS is 8-man.

I can understand the Fairfield pick. They're always good. But I did go watch Loyola last night in Anaconda. Their Defense is legit. All over the field and very aggressive.

On another note, that stadium in anaconda is incredible! I had never been there but it's like stepping back in time with how it was constructed. What a treat!

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/

This site has many of the games coming up as well as replays of older games. Seems that it is a subscription site, but still it might be useful if you are hard up to watch your team. (They have football and volleyball from this season.)

Back