• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Osweiler

cmtgrizzly

Osweiler pulled for Manning. No disrespect to Manning but Osweiler played well. If his team could catch and not fumble they would be winning comfortably under Osweiler. I have watched two Denver games this year and i have seen more ridiculous drops by their receivers than I would expect by a junior high team.

Even in the post game comments, Manning said when he got in the game the O-Line blocked better, the receivers played better and the running backs ran better....I hope Kubiak takes notes of those comments

Why the facination with Osweiler and the Broncos? Kalispell native who "commits" to Gonzaga then dumps them to sign in football with Arizona State, then dumps them to enter the NFL draft. Same guy who said Montana and Montana State were never even considered during recruiting. With that, he severed his Montana connection.

Well, now that Peyton finally wins a Super Bowl for Denver, what Elway hired him to do, does he retire on top or pull a Favre, or Namath, or(fill in the blank), and milk one or two forgetable years out of his aging body. If he actually retired, Osweiler would have to give up his comfortable life style and actually have to show what he is capable of doing.

statler & waldorf said:
Well, now that Peyton finally wins a Super Bowl for Denver, what Elway hired him to do, does he retire on top or pull a Favre, or Namath, or(fill in the blank), and milk one or two forgetable years out of his aging body. If he actually retired, Osweiler would have to give up his comfortable life style and actually have to show what he is capable of doing.

Who are we kidding? THIS year was a forgettable year for Manning. He can thank GOD for that defense...that's the only reason he won another Super Bowl....certainly wasn't HIS performance.

statler & waldorf said:
100% on the money. Manning is a shell of what he used to be. He was painful to watch.

His performance was Dilferish for sure. Don't screw up too much and rely on the defense. If he doesn't throw the interception and have a fumble, it is even more one sided. Give the broncos organization credit. They saw what it takes to win a super bowl by what Seattle did to them 2 years ago and made the changes needed to do it. To do it in a 2 year span with a new coach this year is pretty impressive. It was an ugly game for sure, but I don't anyone in the bronco's organization cares about style points and is not planning on giving back the trophy.

And yes the whole 2 week hype and the pre game, and the halftime show, and the 2 day breakdown of the game is over the top. But everyone here watched it as did 167 million other people. They are giving the people what they want.

Well, I guess Brock was happy with his SB ring, because he will never have another as long as he's with the Texans... "Playoffs... You talking about playoffs"???

He will be compared to Hoyer, so his performance need not be awesome. Staying in Denver would be a losing proposition, constantly being compared to Manning. He was in a good position to see Denver's strengths a weaknesses. Leaving says a lot.

I think there was something behind the scenes after he was pulled for Manning. Going from Denver to Houston is a step back and was still getting some a nice payday from the Broncos....oh to have such problems

Back