• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Dolphin Report

mtgrizrule

I really don't post much on non GRIZ subjects. I am wondering what you all think about the results of the Dolphin report? I don't care if it is professional athletics. Hazing can only go so far, and should not cross certain lines. Those guys over did it with Martin. They went to far saying things like they did about Martin's sister.

Everyone is human. Everyone has a breaking point. I hope this kind crap is taking out of athletics.

I played the great sport of football from 7th grade before I washed out in college with long term injuries.

The culture of the locker room is indeed unique. I have no idea of the pro environment but the atmosphere was always a macho, often homophobic and bordering on a hazing element especially towards newbies.

That said the level of torment reported certainly appears to cross the line. Football is a fierce environment mentally as well as physically but there are limits!

Can't help but wonder how all this plays out, especially with Sams entering pro ball after coming out.

Back