• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

would you be proud to be the parent of Johnny Football?

Ursa Major

DONOR
Although the boy can play, given his antics, I would wonder where I had gone wrong. What are the thoughts of parents out there?

Ursa Major said:
Although the boy can play, given his antics, I would wonder where I had gone wrong. What are the thoughts of parents out there?
I think he is a douche. If he was my son I would tell him to pipe down and have a little humility. The greatest QB that ever lived was a quiet humble man, even in his heyday. I respect that!

Hammer said:
Johnnys mom is a total milf, tho! :D
That's right! Good call! I forgot about that (I drink). The kid is a total tool. I hope he Tebowes it in the pros. Same with that Smiley kid in Carolina.

I was saying the exact same thing, he's gonna get Tebow'd by the NFL. However, if mom is a real milf.... I could change my mind :shock:

from the interviews and statements by his dad, it sounds like he didn't fall far from the tree.

If I was his parent, I would forgive all of his sins, if he gave me a million dollars and bought me a great big house. Wait, is that sending a mixed message to young Johnny Football?

If I was his dad I would come on this message board and send all of you threatening obscene PM's.

I would have no problem with the way he is acting as long as he breaks no laws. He is a cocky, confident 20-21 year old. He is experiencing fame at a crazy rate. He also respects the game of football and the guys that have played before him.

I think he is gonna get killed in the NFL. Might break in half.

Money is no object to Manziel, his family is loaded. His behavior isn't really all that shocking considering he's probably been pampered his entire life. That said, it's not like he's breaking any laws..

I would be a proud parent because his dad has that OIL MONEY

.......So yeah, fuck it. Football does what he wants without breaking the law, everybody is rich so FUCK IT. I hope he goes 2nd round...hahaha

If I was his father, I would go downtown and buy myself some brand new steel-toed logging boots, go straight home, lace them up and kick him square in the ass and tell him their ain't no way you came from my loins.

Twenty years it took to produce what we see today. What happens to him in the NFL will be on his own merits. The bullseye on his back was his own doing.

I like him simply because he isn't a cliche waiting to happen. That's his appeal, he is real and hasn't been turned into the boring generic douchebags like Lebron, or the Mannings

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I like him simply because he isn't a cliche waiting to happen. That's his appeal, he is real and hasn't been turned into the boring generic douchebags like Lebron, or the Mannings

The Mannings came out of the womb boring and generic.

grizatwork said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

The Mannings came out of the womb boring and generic.

Peyton had to be a C-section. NO WAY that cranium fit thru a gina. Just sayin :cool:

That's why Manziel is exciting.

He's a little more boisterous than Favre but there isn't a football player in the NFL that wants to win MORE than JM. He loves the games, plays hard and will do anything to win. His competitiveness is second to nobody and the exception is Manziel will put his body on the line to win......like Favre used to do at GB.

Manziel has something a lot of players don't......not sure if it's enough to make him a superstar in the NFL but if it is, he will be the most exciting player in the NFL since Deion.

Hammer said:
Johnnys mom is a total milf, tho! :D

I suppose if you drank enough beer. Average at best.

Meri-Manziel-Johnny-Manziel-sister-photo.jpg

Although makeup helps...

michelle-manziel-1.jpg

Free tip....sis is better.

Latest posts

Back