• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...the tournament...

All the teams I normally root for, except UConn, are long since gone -- and I've sort of lost interest, as a result.

...am i the only one around here...
...thinkz the wisconsin coach...
...lookz like the grinch...

... :?: ...

I only have 2 of the Final 4 correct, Florida and Wisconsin. I have Florida winning it all. I am pulling for Wisconsin though. Damn Louisville and Michigan State choked in the elite 8.

I have only Fla. left (Az., MSU and Wich. St. were my other three), and Fla. winning it. But, that doesn't mean I'm actually rooting for Florida. :roll:

mtgrizrule said:
I only have 2 of the Final 4 correct, Florida and Wisconsin. I have Florida winning it all. I am pulling for Wisconsin though. Damn Louisville and Michigan State choked in the elite 8.

I would have had 3 (Wisc, Florida and Mich) if the Wolverines had pulled it out. I lost Iowa State far too early.

Wahoo, UConn won it all. Oh, they weren't the champion in my bracket, but they were who I WANTED to win it all.

zengriz said:
...call me crazy...
...utah to the final four...
...larry goes out..bracket busted...

... :cool: ...

...not this year...
...win two games...
...then Michigan state...

... :cool: ...

Day 1 of the 1st round, both my brackets looking good with 1 loss and 2 losses in the other. Yes, I picked Arkansas Little Rock to win in 1 of the 2 brackets. My big loss was Yale beating Baylor (I had going to the Sweet 16).

Back