• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Haley (Athalon) Bold Big Sky Predictions

HookedonGriz

DONOR
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/five-bold-big-sky-predictions-fcs-college-football-2018?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Interesting read. I didn’t realize how tough Idaho’s schedule is. Would be tough for them to make playoffs. He likes the Griz chances.

HookedonGriz said:
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/five-bold-big-sky-predictions-fcs-college-football-2018?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Interesting read. I didn’t realize how tough Idaho’s schedule is. Would be tough for them to make playoffs. He likes the Griz chances.

There is a zero percent chance in my mind for Idaho to make the playoffs. They either have to win all 8 BSC games or at least 7 of the 8. They play ND, S.Utah, Montana, At MSU and At EWU. I think they win 3 of those 5

Paytonlives said:
I'm on record Idaho goes 5-6 or 6-5

They should beat PSU, UCD, ISU pretty easy. Then they beat on D2 Western NM. I think they win 3 of the 5 tough games. They should end up with 7 wins but one vs a D2. Ill go on record with 7-4. 6 D-1 wins and a thanksgiving watching football on TV.

mtgrizfankb said:
Paytonlives said:

They should beat PSU, UCD, ISU pretty easy. Then they beat on D2 Western NM. I think they win 3 of the 5 tough games. They should end up with 7 wins but one vs a D2. Ill go on record with 7-4. 6 D-1 wins and a thanksgiving watching football on TV.

And Moscow in flames...

Paytonlives said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Paytonlives said:

And Moscow in flames...
Is that where they're from. :roll: :whocares:

:lol: Does anybody else think Mr. Haley wrote the nice things about the Griz + Hauck + potential playoffs to avoid the thousands of poisonous fan replies ? Just based on the content and the tone, it read as if he was half-committed.

If Idaho gets by both Fresno & Florida in good shape healthwise and gets a break or two in a couple of the BSC it is certainly possible they could finish 8-3 and have 7 division one wins. Realistically it will be a 7-4 season for them.

Back