• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New CB D'Angelo Gunter (BYU Transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
High School:
Played both ways at Del Norte ... Three-time All-CIF selection ... Four-time first-team all-league selection ... Three-time first-team North County selection ... Totaled 44 tackles and had one interception as a senior ... Also caught 23 balls for 323 yards and one touchdown ... Also returned kicks ... Coached by Patrick Coleman ... Ran track, including the 100, 200 and 400-meter events ... Ran an 11.1 in the 100 as a junior and 200 in 21.82 ... Also recruited by USC, Washington, Washington State and Vanderbilt

Bam! Now that’s what I’m talking about! Hats off to this staff! Team needs addressed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a Rivals & Scouts 3-Star out of HS

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2017/d-angelo-gunter-69146

He looks solid and had visits to and interest from a lot of schools out of high school, so what’s the story on this guy? How does he land at Montana as a walk on?

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
He looks solid and had visits to and interest from a lot of schools out of high school, so what’s the story on this guy? How does he land at Montana as a walk on?

Great Question... hopefully our Griz Reporters will write a story

I liked what he said, and what he said he was, in Payton's video. Must have good talent. Seemed like he had a very nice attitude.

Paytonlives said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Robby Hauck & DA Gunter Played at Del Notre HS... There the story!!!

Paytonlives said:
Paytonlives said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Robby Hauck & DA Gunter Played at Del Notre HS... There the story!!!
[emoji1303]

Day Day, did you see this? Can you breathe a sigh of relief now? All joking aside, this is exactly what the Dr ordered!

Kid had lots of offers coming out of HS. Like his size, speed, and physicality:

http://byuinsider.com/football/dangelo-gunter/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back