• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Looks like we finally got our Cornerback

Talked to Nurse Juanita Ramirez RN at Schick Shadel in Seattle tonight. When I asked her if she knew the name of the new cornerback recruit, She said Que Pasa Loco. I searched the internet and I can't find a Hudl or a Rivals video on the kid.

Ursa Major said:
Talked to Nurse Juanita Ramirez RN at Schick Shadel in Seattle tonight. When I asked her about the who the new cornerback recruit was, She said the name was Que Pasa Loco. I searched the internet and I can't find a Hudl or a Rivals video on the kid.

:clap: :lol:

grizfan1984 said:
Not going to leak but stay tuned :D

belichick-pissing-football.jpg

HookedonGriz said:
grizfan1984 said:

Will we be happy about it or more along the likes of a JUCO transfer with potential?

Whats wrong with JUCO? I would love a solid JUCO player at CB. More so than a drop down player who was just a depth filler

mtgrizfankb said:
HookedonGriz said:
grizfan1984 said:

Will we be happy about it or more along the likes of a JUCO transfer with potential?

Whats wrong with JUCO? I would love a solid JUCO player at CB. More so than a drop down player who was just a depth filler

At this point I'll happily take anyone we can find because of our thin corner depth. Nothing wrong with JUCO transfers as we've seen some good ones here at corner, but others who really couldn't break the lineup or get much playing time recently. I also think Corner is such a unique and difficult position that a lot of the FBS guys who you call space fillers could come here and do extremely well. The cats got that drop-down corner of few years ago from Colorado St and he shut down that half of the field really well. I'd be happy with a solid JUCO corner but probably more excited with a drop-down FBS corner with lots of potential

HookedonGriz said:
mtgrizfankb said:
HookedonGriz said:
grizfan1984 said:

At this point I'll happily take anyone we can find because of our thin corner depth. Nothing wrong with JUCO transfers as we've seen some good ones here at corner, but others who really couldn't break the lineup or get much playing time recently. I also think Corner is such a unique and difficult position that a lot of the FBS guys who you call space fillers could come here and do extremely well. The cats got that drop-down corner of few years ago from Colorado St and he shut down that half of the field really well. I'd be happy with a solid JUCO corner but probably more excited with a drop-down FBS corner with lots of potential

The kittens also went through a bunch of FBS dropped DB's with questionable ethics and characteristics where they were asked or forced out at the prior FBS school, Choacke gave them 2nd or 3rd chances and they shit on the school and the kitten team. I'd rather see a kid with proven Success from a JC at this juncture than one carrying Proven Failure in extracurricular behavior from an FBS

Bear Axed said:
HookedonGriz said:
mtgrizfankb said:
HookedonGriz said:

The kittens also went through a bunch of FBS dropped DB's with questionable ethics and characteristics where they were asked or forced out at the prior FBS school, Choacke gave them 2nd or 3rd chances and they shit on the school and the kitten team. I'd rather see a kid with proven Success from a JC at this juncture than one carrying Proven Failure in extracurricular behavior from an FBS

Character issues could come in many shapes and sizes regardless of whether someone is FBS or JUCO. We've had plenty of FBS drop downs who were/are outstanding on and off the field

Ursa Major said:
Talked to Nurse Juanita Ramirez RN at Schick Shadel in Seattle tonight. When I asked her if she knew the name of the new cornerback recruit, She said Que Pasa Loco. I searched the internet and I can't find a Hudl or a Rivals video on the kid.

That's peak Ursa, right there! Bravo.

Bear Axed said:
HookedonGriz said:
mtgrizfankb said:
HookedonGriz said:

Name one, bub.

If you blow like I blow, you won't even high-step to this.
It's the CoachOat era, Xannied out so I Dogg practice.

HookedonGriz said:
Bear Axed said:

Character issues could come in many shapes and sizes regardless of whether someone is FBS or JUCO. We've had plenty of FBS drop downs who were/are outstanding on and off the field

No doubt, but giving 2nd & 3rd chances to proven publicised troublemakers seem to work out less often than not, does the Coach and teams reputation need to take the "risk" on the coaches 1st year back while under the microscope of the "I told you so's"??

CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Axed said:
HookedonGriz said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Name one, bub.

If you blow like I blow, you won't even high-step to this.
It's the CoachOat era, Xannied out so I Dogg practice.

Classic CDA. Perfection there!

Back