• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Uni

SoldierGriz

DONOR
Seriously - FTpanthers.

Personally, I hate these guys. That shit Farley pulled with the playoff tapes years ago sits in the pit of my stomach. I hate iowa...I hate everything northern...I hate corn...I hate panthers. Griz need to bury these assw!pes.

We need to fill the damn stadium for this game.

Rant over.

Wasn’t there a UNI fan who claimed that a Griz fan had supposedly held him down on the ground and farted in his face after the 2011 playoff game? :lol:

Those of us active Griz fans at the time are familiar with the UNI bullshit, which hit the fan in 2001, perhaps setting the stage for the supposed fart, in 2011. Farley returns to the scene of his embarrassment, 38-0.
Quotes from "The Divide War: Montana's Golden Treasure," pp. 470-471:
"Our entire team was really fired up to play Northern Iowa," said (Vince)Huntsberger. "They were a real cheap outfit. They would not send us tape so we could look at them. I remember we had to get tape from other teams because of that fact. We never got tape until Tuesday or Wednesday."
"Then all week long we would read quote after quote in the paper about how they were going to whip our butt. Even when they arrived in Missoula for the game they were still flapping their jaws. By game, time we wanted to absolutely destroy that team."
"It was probably the only time I saw coach Glenn get really irritated was prior to the Northern Iowa game," said (Jon)Skinner. "He was very upset over not getting film. The coaching staff made it very clear to us if we had a chance we'd kick their butt by as much as possible."
"The entire game was a clowns' show," said (John)Edwards "We were upset going into the thing and they were so dirty as a football team. I recall Joe Glenn telling us at halftime not to get caught up in their nonsense because the last thing we needed was to get one of our players tossed from the game. It would mean they would have to sit out the national title game. Joe also told us we were going to put the coals in the burner as much as possible and continue to pour it on these guys."
"It was pure joy kicking their butt," said Huntsberger. "During the game, they were talking trash and punching our players."
"In fact a couple of their guys got kicked out of the game for it. I loved putting it to them. I thought for sure there would be a fight after that game when we were shaking hands because we were tired of all their crap."
"I lived beating them," said Skinner. "They were a very arrogant team. They were punching people and talking trash the whole game. A couple of their players got kicked out of the game. They deserved to get their butt whipped."

UNI has never beaten us. BH's first game back is not a likely place to change that.

statler & waldorf said:
Those of us active Griz fans at the time are familiar with the UNI bullshit, which hit the fan in 2001, perhaps setting the stage for the supposed fart, in 2011. Farley returns to the scene of his embarrassment, 38-0.
Quotes from "The Divide War: Montana's Golden Treasure," pp. 470-471:
"Our entire team was really fired up to play Northern Iowa," said (Vince)Huntsberger. "They were a real cheap outfit. They would not send us tape so we could look at them. I remember we had to get tape from other teams because of that fact. We never got tape until Tuesday or Wednesday."
"Then all week long we would read quote after quote in the paper about how they were going to whip our butt. Even when they arrived in Missoula for the game they were still flapping their jaws. By game, time we wanted to absolutely destroy that team."
"It was probably the only time I saw coach Glenn get really irritated was prior to the Northern Iowa game," said (Jon)Skinner. "He was very upset over not getting film. The coaching staff made it very clear to us if we had a chance we'd kick their butt by as much as possible."
"The entire game was a clowns' show," said (John)Edwards "We were upset going into the thing and they were so dirty as a football team. I recall Joe Glenn telling us at halftime not to get caught up in their nonsense because the last thing we needed was to get one of our players tossed from the game. It would mean they would have to sit out the national title game. Joe also told us we were going to put the coals in the burner as much as possible and continue to pour it on these guys."
"It was pure joy kicking their butt," said Huntsberger. "During the game, they were talking trash and punching our players."
"In fact a couple of their guys got kicked out of the game for it. I loved putting it to them. I thought for sure there would be a fight after that game when we were shaking hands because we were tired of all their crap."
"I lived beating them," said Skinner. "They were a very arrogant team. They were punching people and talking trash the whole game. A couple of their players got kicked out of the game. They deserved to get their butt whipped."

You are such an idiot. Pls don't clog the board.

Farley also cried nonstop like a baby in 2011 about being seeded 5th while Montana was a four, and having to play the quarters in Missoula. Of course, we kicked their ass again, proving that they could have played that game in Farley's back yard and we still would have won by 35.

There aren't many out there, but that is a program with absolutely no class.

get'em_griz said:
Wasn’t there a UNI fan who claimed that a Griz fan had supposedly held him down on the ground and farted in his face after the 2011 playoff game? :lol:

That would be the great Panthera. Seriously, find that thread. It was one of the most entertaining threads in eGriz history.

PDXGrizzly said:
get'em_griz said:

That would be the great Panthera. Seriously, find that thread. It was one of the most entertaining threads in eGriz history.

I found it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=55008&sid=2f7500172d77ab7b5fdf258879853739

I have imagined for years that, late at night, when Farley bolts awake from a nightmare, it includes the Montana Griz. JLM punched him in the gut most recently. I don't see us losing at home.

That game two years ago in Cedar Falls. Farley invited a lot of his ex-players back to watch that game. He was that confident. Griz, 20-14.

My wife's cousin recently got shifted from D-tackle to O-line for UNI....I was up at the UNI dome, full Griz attire during the last W vs UNI. Wish I could be in Missoula for the opener this year, but no such luck.

My 2 favorite teams-Hawks and Griz-both get to beat up on UNI this year. Although I'll root for the Panthers every time they play Iowa State haha.

Back