• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Athlon Sports Preseason Poll

Yukon

Montana at 18:

http://bigskyconf.com/news/2018/6/14/football-big-sky-inks-four-teams-in-athlon-sports-fcs-preseason-top-25-poll.aspx

Well this poll is absolutely 100% useless. No credibility and obviously they know nothing. Someone please tell me how NDSU is ranked #1? Really? What merits that ranking and what are they smoking. Everyone, yes everyone who has ever played the game, watched the game or touched a football knows the major fact and statistic that is staring everyone right in the face. MSU has been and always will be the preseason #1. Not that hard people.

Copper Griz said:
Well this poll is absolutely 100% useless. No credibility and obviously they know nothing. Someone please tell me how NDSU is ranked #1? Really? What merits that ranking and what are they smoking. Everyone, yes everyone who has ever played the game, watched the game or touched a football knows the major fact and statistic that is staring everyone right in the face. MSU has been and always will be the preseason #1. Not that hard people.
Then they gradually work themselves to the bottom which is much more comfortable to them.

18th and UNI 19th.
I’ll take it. It was written by Craig Haley...

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/athlon-sports-preseason-fcs-top-25-2018

Copper Griz said:

No worries. Over on catboxnation it’s alive and well. They have the best D in the nation and QB Anderson is better runner then Murray and better passer then uncle Rico.

Choate thinks the O had a great day when they had 280 yards on 85 plays. 3.3 per play.

So all is well at the shat pond

Back