• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trumaine Johnson Article

grizpsych

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/76417/jets-defensive-success-hinges-on-under-the-radar-73-million-cb

I think you must be going on pro success, because not mentioning Dave Dickenson in any conversation about the best Griz football player ever is just a bit non-inclusive, to say the least, if what you're talking about is production as a Griz football player.

CrunchGriz said:
I think you must be going on pro success, because not mentioning Dave Dickenson in any conversation about the best Griz football player ever is just a bit non-inclusive, to say the least, if what you're talking about is production as a Griz football player.

Sorry, that’s what I was assuming.

Playing career salary, he could go over 100 mill (73 + 31).
Any way you define most successful Griz, he wins

garizzalies said:
Playing career salary, he could go over 100 mill (73 + 31).
Any way you define most successful Griz, he wins

All he needs now is a wife on "Housewife of New York" and he will be the biggest star from UM.

Does Tru ever come back to Missoula or any football games in the fall? I don't recall seeing him around since he got drafted.

GrizRealist said:
Does Tru ever come back to Missoula or any football games in the fall? I don't recall seeing him around since he got drafted.

He has on occasion. The last I saw him was during graduation a couple years ago. He came back to see several of the guys graduate. After he was designated franchise player the first time, he was at the Mo Club being of tequila shots for all or most of the bar. He keeps in touch with his good UM friends, like Andrew Swink.

Forbes released the list of highest paid athletes in the world and TJ hit number 27 at $37M! Not bad for a Griz...

Grisly Fan said:
Forbes released the list of highest paid athletes in the world and TJ hit number 27 at $37M! Not bad for a Griz...

6th highest paid football player. Not too shabby. Lilliard 24th. McIlroy 26th. Blake Griffin 30th.

$250,000 of endorsements. By far the lowest in the group above him.

14 of those ahead of him have lower salaries/winnings, including Lebron and Curry.

Tied for 6th lowest endorsements in top 100.

GrizRealist said:

...we will never know fully...
...the cumulative damage done...
...one of missoula's taser happy finest...

... :shock: ...

I tweeted him and asked if he was coming back to raise the 37 flag. Did not respond, not even liked the Tweet....

PlayerRep said:
Grisly Fan said:
6th highest paid football player. Not too shabby. Lilliard 24th. McIlroy 26th. Blake Griffin 30th.

$250,000 of endorsements. By far the lowest in the group above him.

14 of those ahead of him have lower salaries/winnings, including Lebron and Curry.

Tied for 6th lowest endorsements in top 100.
Forbes also listed Tru on their "entertainers" list ... he #87, ahead of Jimmy Garoppolo.
https://www.forbes.com/celebrities/list/3/#tab:overall

Back