• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Are you too dumb or incompetent to link the article? Or, are you just trying to say how wonderful you are because you saw an article?

Pretty much no news.

Article was posted this afternoon.

I'd add a link but I'm too lazy. Nothing to do with being too dumb or incompetent. Furthermore, I've never played the game.

PlayerRep said:
Are you too dumb or incompetent to link the article? Or, are you just trying to say how wonderful you are because you saw an article?
seriously, all you have to do is go to today's missoulan. It's not that hard to find.

PlayerRep said:

Here you go Asshole

http://missoulian.com/news/crime/prosecutor-gets-downtown-assault-case-allegedly-involving-griz-football-players/article_35bf6938-afd2-5ebf-ad2e-5bbea93046b5.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-2

PlayerRep said:

Yikes! Someone missed nap time. If the container is empty you can get a refill, its called Thorazine but is sometimes marketed as Largactil.

SaskGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Yikes! Someone missed nap time. If the container is empty you can get a refill, its called Thorazine but is sometimes marketed as Largactil.

:lol: Thanks for the morning chuckle! This site is so entertaining, you must have to really pay attention to understand where in the world the hostility comes from. Lots of great stuff here mixed in with throw down ass holishness!! No other site like it, keep up the good work!! :clap:

SACCAT66 said:
PlayerRep said:

Here you go Asshole

http://missoulian.com/news/crime/prosecutor-gets-downtown-assault-case-allegedly-involving-griz-football-players/article_35bf6938-afd2-5ebf-ad2e-5bbea93046b5.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-2

You are the asshole. I had already seen the article.

SaskGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Huh? Are you okay foreigner?

PlayerRep said:

Tha was awesome Playerrep lol

mtgrizfankb said:
Westcoastfan said:
I do not think this is going to end well for all players involved.
I am 90% sure the players involved are no longer on the team.

Haslam himself stated they'd let the investigation and any charges take place before dictating any punishment via the Code of Conduct. Those critical pieced haven't been decided yet. Would be pretty difficult to kick off players if no charges are being brought.

HookedonGriz said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Westcoastfan said:

Haslam himself stated they'd let the investigation and any charges take place before dictating any punishment via the Code of Conduct. Those critical pieced haven't been decided yet. Would be pretty difficult to kick off players if no charges are being brought.

No it wouldn’t, coaches pull schollys and kick players out all the time without legal issues. Codie of conduct is a manditory. The coach can do way more than what the code says. I just have heard from multiple sources Hauck had made it clear that this type of crap will get you booted and that certain players may not be back. We’ll have to wait and see as that will not come to public under this coaching staff. Don’t be surprised if 2 players don’t show back up for summer

mtgrizfankb said:
HookedonGriz said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Westcoastfan said:

No it wouldn’t, coaches pull schollys and kick players out all the time without legal issues. Codie of conduct is a manditory. The coach can do way more than what the code says. I just have heard from multiple sources Hauck had made it clear that this type of crap will get you booted and that certain players may not be back. We’ll have to wait and see as that will not come to public under this coaching staff. Don’t be surprised if 2 players don’t show back up for summer

This will likely depend on the what the prosecutors do. Felony, gone. Misdemeanor, I assume punished and out some games, but not gone unless behavior especially bad (unless BH wants to make an example). No charges, certainly not gone.

mtgrizrule said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Westcoastfan said:
The 10% won that. Both players are key and still with the team.

As I was saying......

If a felony charge gets brought then there will be serious consequences.

PlayerRep said:
mtgrizfankb said:
HookedonGriz said:
mtgrizfankb said:

This will likely depend on the what the prosecutors do. Felony, gone. Misdemeanor, I assume punished and out some games, but not gone unless behavior especially bad (unless BH wants to make an example). No charges, certainly not gone.

Agree 100%

Back