• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Damn.........

Brint proposed a rule that you can't just list a player's name with no other pertinent info in the subject.

I will propose an addition to that rule that one can no longer post single word subjects like "damn", "shit", "son of a bitch", etc.

Thanks for the morning scare.

statler & waldorf said:
One word, one name titles. AZ and bg probably poppin' Nitros like ABQCat doin' popcorn.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Is this Cat thread? If so I'll gladly jump in and troll PR. Otherwise I tend to leave you guys alone.

ABQCat said:
Is this Cat thread? If so I'll gladly jump in and troll PR. Otherwise I tend to leave you guys alone.
I think I finally realized why you cat trolls are always over here. In a temporary display of poor judgment, I tried visiting your so-called site and all you guys talk about are Nike and New Balance shoes and whatever the hell “Pandora charms” are. I always knew it must suck to be a Cat Person but I didn’t realize you guys have such weird fetishes also

garizzalies said:
ABQCat said:
I think I finally realized why you cat trolls are always over here. In a temporary display of poor judgment, I tried visiting your so-called site and all you guys talk about are Nike and New Balance shoes and whatever the hell “Pandora charms” are. I always knew it must suck to be a Cat Person but I didn’t realize you guys have such weird fetishes also

The spam stuff drives me nuts. It’ll be good for awhile and then 15 of those damn things pop up.
Egriz is much more active, mainly during the off-season like this. It’s good for some entertainment usually, and sometimes even some good football talk.
Griz fans can put down the Cats as much as they want, but egriz has ALOT of threads and postings about the Cats. So why not partake in some of the discussion.

Catsrgrood said:
Someone just needs to disagree with PR on something, that’s worth a few pages, easy.

Actually, just need some dumb and biased Cat fan to tell us that because Choate was an assistant defensive coach at WSU when Bruggman was being recruited (not when he signed), and Hauck was the head coach at UNLV when Sneed was recruited, that Sneed will fail at UM just like Bruggman failed. Combined with other irrelevant similarities, i.e. that they both played at JC's and both had good spring games. Those things have rank up there with some of the dumbest things said on egriz, and that's saying a lot.

PlayerRep said:
Catsrgrood said:
Someone just needs to disagree with PR on something, that’s worth a few pages, easy.

Actually, just need some dumb and biased Cat fan to tell us that because Choate was an assistant defensive coach at WSU when Bruggman was being recruited (not when he signed), and Hauck was the head coach at UNLV when Sneed was recruited, that Sneed will fail at UM just like Bruggman failed. Combined with other irrelevant similarities, i.e. that they both played at JC's and both had good spring games. Those things have rank up there with some of the dumbest things said on egriz, and that's saying a lot.
and here we go!!!

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
Catsrgrood said:

and here we go!!!

Don’t worry about me on this one, PR obviously wants to re-hash it but I certainly don’t. I said on that last post when we were going back and forth that I was done on the subject and I am.
As the saying goes; The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results. That is arguing with PR, especially with the apparent revisionist history he displayed in his post trying to sum up my (and others) view on the whole thing.

mtgrizrule said:
Why is it so dead and silent on EGRIZ????? I am beginning to miss my off season entertainment, here. :lol:

It's Bobby's well-deserved honeymoon period. Can't argue with his past record, don't have any new games to evaluate. You couldn't have a less controversial new coach, 'cept maybe Saban or Belichick. It's a unique period in egriz history that may never again be replicated. Once the games begin anything less than a natty will bring forth ample criticism, much of it constructive no doubt...

Griz Man said:
mtgrizrule said:
Why is it so dead and silent on EGRIZ????? I am beginning to miss my off season entertainment, here. :lol:

It's Bobby's well-deserved honeymoon period. Can't argue with his past record, don't have any new games to evaluate. You couldn't have a less controversial new coach, 'cept maybe Saban or Belichick. It's a unique period in egriz history that may never again be replicated. Once the games begin anything less than a natty will bring forth ample criticism, much of it constructive no doubt...

Also, it happens every year between spring ball and fall camp.

Griz Man said:
mtgrizrule said:

Ain't that the truth. You know for a fact there are a bunch of "fans" out there rounding up For Sale signs and Googling where Bobby's new house is.

poorgriz said:
Griz Man said:
mtgrizrule said:

Ain't that the truth. You know for a fact there are a bunch of "fans" out there rounding up For Sale signs and Googling where Bobby's new house is.

I don't agree with that. Other than a few idiots and no-nothings, no one should be expecting a national championship in the early years. After fans saw what happened after Hauck left, and the last couple years, my view is that fans will be much more patient with Hauck. Sure, there will be a few Stitt lovers and Hauck haters saying stupid things on the internet, but I don't expect there to be much support for criticism of not winning the national championship if the team is improving and advancing to the playoffs in the early years.

poorgriz said:
Griz Man said:
mtgrizrule said:

Hauck's leash is longer than Stitt's ever was, or ever could have been.

Back