• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2018 Preseason BSC Poll - Your Version

Kadeezy

So what does everyone’s preseason poll look like this season - things will be crazy in the BSC once again methinks...

1. Weber*
2. EWU*
3. Idaho*
4. UM*
5. SUU
6. SAC
7. NAU
8. MSU
9. CP
10. UCD
11. PSU
12. ISU
13. UNC

*Playoffs

1. UM*
2. Idaho*
3. EWU*
4. MSU*
5. Weber
6. SUU
7. Cal Poly
8. SAC
9. NAU
10. PSU
11. UCD
12. ISU
13.UNC

*Playoffs

1. EWU*
2. Idaho*
3. SUU*
4. Weber*
5. UM
6. MSU
7. Cal Poly
8. SAC
9. Davis
10. NAU
11. PSU
12. ISU
13.UNC

*Playoffs

1. Idaho*
2. UM*
3. EWU*
4. Weber*
5. MSU
6. SUU
7. Cal Poly
8. SAC
9. NAU
10. ISU
11. UCD
12. PSU
13.UNC

*Playoffs

1. Idaho*
2. UM*
3. Weber*
4. EWU*
5. MSU
6. SUU
7. Cal Poly
8. SAC
9. NAU
10. ISU
11. UCD
12. PSU
13.UNC

Having seen both Idaho and EWU Spring Games Idaho is going to be tough, EWU looks worse than last year. I do not think the Eagles are going to be that great. Weber lost some tough to replace talent but still has a ton of it and UM in NO 2 just because UM schedule in conference seems to be every team they should have a legitimate chance to beat with my guess they lose the head to head with ID and they don't play Weber or EWU. After considering the schedule I will say NAU and MSU should swap spots on this. I reserve the right to change my mind in the fall.

bgbigdog said:
Is UND even eligible to win a BSC title? I thought I heard last season was it.

No, but I believe wins and losses against us count for the teams that play us in the Big Sky standings.

nodak651 said:
bgbigdog said:
Is UND even eligible to win a BSC title? I thought I heard last season was it.

No, but I believe wins and losses against us count for the teams that play us in the Big Sky standings.

Correct and UND can still get an at large bid to FCS playoffs.

Ditka
Ditka
Ditka
UM
Ditka
Ditka
Ditka
Ditka
Ditka
UNC
Ditka respects the bears and is a fan of UM football, outside of dat it'd be Ditka true and true.

Northern Arizona returns QB Case Cookus, WR Emmanuel Butler and one of league's most talented safety combos in Wes Sutton and Kam'Ron Johnson. But the most important factor to why NAU will be competitive in the league: The 'Jacks don't play Montana, Montana State or Idaho and they play Eastern Washington in the non-conference. Since the league expanded in 2012, one of if not THE key factor to winning the league is the schedule you play and, more importantly most years, the four teams you do not play.

Latest posts

Back