• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Humphrey Boise State Bounceback

say's he's the #1 unsigned JUCO QB.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/GridironRR/status/989650711364354048[/tweet]

PlayerRep said:
Was walk-on and redshirt at Boise St.
would he be a sophomore then? Did he stay his freshman year at Boise St? Thought his freshman year was 2017 at JUCO.

847a010baed0844a29b8bd185a3c45d7.jpg

We are his first D1 offer and he sounds excited about it. May have a chance here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon said:
If this happens, we'll have 2 QB's better than GJ.
Jesus Christ.

I don't think the need to get over it is limited to one camp on this board.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Like him; reminds me of Phillips. Fingers crossed; would fit in perfectly as a RS Soph.

Yukon said:

Doubt it. Jensen is a good and proven D-I qb. His departure is a significant loss for UM, in my view. Especially if Sneed falters or gets hurt.

PlayerRep said:
Yukon said:

Doubt it. Jensen is a good and proven D-I qb. His departure is a significant loss for UM, in my view. Especially if Sneed falters or gets hurt.

I couldn't agree more. I would bet lots of money we will need two very-capable QBs this year and every year moving forward.

kemajic said:
Like him; reminds me of Phillips. Fingers crossed; would fit in perfectly as a RS Soph.

Nice highlight vid. Lots of 35-40 yard frozen ropes there...he looks bigger than our typical QB...anybody know what his measurements are?

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

Nice highlight vid. Lots of 35-40 yard frozen ropes there...he looks bigger than our typical QB...anybody know what his measurements are?

6-2 190 LBS

PlayerRep said:
Yukon said:

Agreed, but Cam Humphrey would at least help with that. Helps that he's a solid player an not just "a body" to fill a slot. Looks capable for sure.

I don't normally get too excited about recruits however I really would like this kid to be a Griz.
As stated before we need two solid qbs every year.

Back