• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Possible Safety Transfer

go96griz

This Arkansas safety will be a grad transfer with one year of eligibility and he is currently being followed on twitter by the Schillinger coaches. This would be a good depth move for our secondary.

https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Bolt/Safety-Reid-Miller-set-to-transfer-from-Arkansas-Razorbacks-117310764

Don't know, but our primary defense appears to have 3 safeties on the field so depth is needed there as well. I hope they can bring in a corner transfer with a couple of years experience too.

AZGrizFan said:
Can he play corner?

Shouldn’t we find out about how strong the family is, if he’s good in space and if he can kick first? Asking for a friend.

bgbigdog said:
AZGrizFan said:
Can he play corner?

Shouldn’t we find out about how strong the family is, if he’s good in space and if he can kick first? Asking for a friend.

Any chance your friend has connections to Costco?

I think this is a long shot? He has a good friend at UNI our first opponent. He plans on visiting there first. Not impossible but not a shoe- in either. Doubtful but worth the try. RTD Go Griz! Return to Dominance baby!
gO gRIZ!

i_the_sky said:
I think this is a long shot? He has a good friend at UNI our first opponent. He plans on visiting there first. Not impossible but not a shoe- in either. Doubtful but worth the try. RTD Go Griz! Return to Dominance baby!
Go Griz!

i_the_sky said:
Go Griz!

i_the_sky said:
i_the_sky said:
Go Griz!

go96griz said:
Don't know, but our primary defense appears to have 3 safeties on the field so depth is needed there as well. I hope they can bring in a corner transfer with a couple of years experience too.

Don’t think I’d read a lot into what we saw on Saturday

RobGriz said:
go96griz said:

Shann wants to try to develop safety depth, so he played 3 or 4 at a time to take advantage of scrimmage reps.

PlayerRep said:
RobGriz said:
go96griz said:

Shann wants to try to develop safety depth, so he played 3 or 4 at a time to take advantage of scrimmage reps.
Agreed! What we saw on Saturday was not our base defense so no reason to get hung up.

RobGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
RobGriz said:
go96griz said:

Agreed! What we saw on Saturday was not our base defense so no reason to get hung up.

yeah it was great show for the fans!..had a great time!

i_the_sky said:
gO gRIZ!

You are insane. He is coming here and his instagram pretty much confirms and everything I’ve heard backs that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back