• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ROOT TV 2018

So I thought root was gonna start streaming this year. What’s up with that? Did my hopes and dreams make that shit up or was it legit?

alabamagrizzly said:
So I thought root was gonna start streaming this year. What’s up with that? Did my hopes and dreams make that shit up or was it legit?

ROOT Sports has an app now in the iOS App Store, and I’m assuming on the Google Play Store as well. Unfortunately, their cable provider options are somewhat limited and Charter Spectrum is not available (yet) as an option to login.

get'em_griz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

ROOT Sports has an app now in the iOS App Store, and I’m assuming on the Google Play Store as well. Unfortunately, their cable provider options are somewhat limited and Charter Spectrum is not available (yet) as an option to login.

No DISH yet also.

Yukon said:
get'em_griz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

No DISH yet also.

Well it’s atleast a start. Baby steps. Maybe in 10 years or so they’ll have it figured out.

Back