• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Game Thread: Spring Game 2018

stream here:

http://gogriz.com/watch/?Live=405&type=Live

possibly here:

http://www.kfbb.com/story/33153647/swx-live-stream?&autostart=true

Sneed looking sharp early. Jensen is having some issues, not all that sharp and throwing a pick. Sneed still has some wild short throws, but his TD was a frozen rope and on the money. Love seeing JLM being used better.

The gogriz.com option is not available - even with a subscription - if you live in Montana due to contract restrictions. Just got the word from Sidearm Sports after several emails with them. Glad we are moving back to Missoula soon.

Fahque said:
Jensen has a stronger arm than Sneed and throws a better deep ball.

Looks to me UM will be playing both quite a bit this fall.
Will definitely make other Defenses plan for both

Paytonlives said:
Fahque said:

I admit, I thought Sneed was running away with it to start, but both Jensen and Sneed adjusted back to the norm as the scrimmage went on.

I think we very well may have a 2009 Selle-Roper scenario on our hands again.

uofmman1122 said:
Paytonlives said:
Fahque said:

I admit, I thought Sneed was running away with it to start, but both Jensen and Sneed adjusted back to the norm as the scrimmage went on.

The QB performance was dictated by which OL they were behind.

HelenaHandBasket said:
uofmman1122 said:
Paytonlives said:
Fahque said:

The QB performance was dictated by which OL they were behind.
Very true. Re-reading tweets, it also seems neither did very well against the #1 defense, either.

Today’s QB interactions were very odd. Sneed and Wilson were out throwing about 40 minutes before Jensen came out. Jensen came with a group of offensive ones and broke down their huddle before running on the field. During the entire second half Jensen was on the end with one or two other guys just hanging out and Sneed was right up front involved in all the play calling and talking to Wilson. It’s obvious that Jensen is a lead by example type guy and Sneed talks more and is more emotional.

Way back in the day in Saskatchewan we had Joe Barnes (Texas Tech) and John Hufnagel (Penn St) and christened them JJ Barnagel. So do we prefer calling this two headed QB; Snenson or Jeed?

mtgrizfankb said:
Today’s QB interactions were very odd. Sneed and Wilson were out throwing about 40 minutes before Jensen came out. Jensen came with a group of offensive ones and broke down their huddle before running on the field. During the entire second half Jensen was on the end with one or two other guys just hanging out and Sneed was right up front involved in all the play calling and talking to Wilson. It’s obvious that Jensen is a lead by example type guy and Sneed talks more and is more emotional.

Is it possible Jensen thinks he’s lost the job?

AZGrizFan said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Is it possible Jensen thinks he’s lost the job?
I think at this point it would be more possible that Jensen doesn't think he is getting a fair shot to keep the job, but I think we are over reading a bit into the sidelines. My biggest observation from yesterday is that the OLine they play behind has a great deal to do with their success. Both looked good behind the first string OLine.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back