• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kentucky Linbacker wants to be a Grizzly !!

novakovich

...Linbacker wants to play at Montana.. has love from eastern Kentucky and NAU and BALL state. BUT he wants be a GRIZZLY. .. we are here for jr. Day 30 some hour drive from Kentucky LOVE MONTANA AND hope he can be a Grizzly

http://www.m.hudl.com/profile/8071744

Guessing this is your son? Looks pretty good. Montana’s a long ways from home. Any particular reason the interest in Montana? I’m sure he’d be a welcome addition.

Who wouldn't want to be a grizzly....i mean 26K fans on home games, the best facilities in FCS and better than mid major FBS teams, beautiful city and state, A coach who a proven winner, a wonderful university, good programs and a 73-39 record vs our "rival". It's a dream place to play for a lot of kids!

Well I was asked why Montana. My family is from East side of Cleveland where Football is KING! The city's shut down on football nights Friday and Saturday. That's what Montana reminds me of A close group with one thing in common FOOTBALL. That and i love the mountains/wildlife and after Jr. day its my favorite campus so far. The people were also so friendly I would love to continue school and football In the Great state of Montana

Thomas Novakovich
Class 2019

Good Luck Mr. Novakovich - Not a bad thing letting the Griz know of your desires. Hopefully it all works out!

novakovich said:
Well I was asked why Montana. My family is from East side of Cleveland where Football is KING! The city's shut down on football nights Friday and Saturday. That's what Montana reminds me of A close group with one thing in common FOOTBALL. That and i love the mountains/wildlife and after Jr. day its my favorite campus so far. The people were also so friendly I would love to continue school and football In the Great state of Montana

Thomas Novakovich
Class 2019

Hope it works out for you! Everything you described it spot on. 25k screaming fans at the games and a community that breathes Griz football 365 days a year. Go Griz!

Has there ever been a linebacker whose last name ended in “ich” not been great?

HookedonGriz said:
novakovich said:

Thomas Novakovich
Class 2019

Hope it works out for you! Everything you described it spot on. 25k screaming fans at the games and a community that breathes Griz football 365 days a year. Go Griz!

Show your friends some old playoff games (App State) or NDSU home opener from youtube. Have them guess how many fans were at those games, based on the noise. Those who are not familiar with Montana or FCS football will guess 50,000 plus, and comment how wild the atmosphere is. They won't believe you when you tell them that is 25k or less making that much noise. My friends from all over the nation comment how loud GRIZ games are when they have watched them. Hope you become a GRIZ and bring some of your football playing friends with you.

statler & waldorf said:
mtgriz said:
Has there ever been a linebacker whose last name ended in “ich” not been great?

:lol: Montanans will automatically assume he's from Butte! :thumb:

I am sure there is some relation that lived there at some point! Only makes sense... :thumb:

Back