• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This spring preview is awesome!

Good to see the former Griz coaches' talk to the team.

There is zero depth chart as of now. They are going to throw players out there, and test combinations.

Hosts talked up MLB Dante Olson often, the "player of the year" of some sort all three years he's been at UM: once scout team, twice special teams. Going back, I don't think you'll find someone that has talked him up as early or often as I have, he's a good one.

Pack the house on Saturday you SOB's! GO GRIZ

Also coach RTD (Hauck) said they will go 4 ten minute qtrs, with a short break at half.

But they will not divide the team into two separate squads because of lack of depth. So they will just go O vs D.

Is that unusual to not split the squad? It struck me as important and strange i always thought you split 1st teams against the 2nd team. The reason was lack of depth that’s I nice way of saying our cupboard is bare and what in the wide wide world of sports is going on here, 20 WRs? Lol

The subject line is an understatement. I am ready for some football. I don't know how one can watch this and not be fired up. We have a new attitude and "Return to Dominance" is what Griz Nation is looking forward to.

Credit to UM for this production.

Dutch Lane said:
Is that unusual to not split the squad? It struck me as important and strange i always thought you split 1st teams against the 2nd team. The reason was lack of depth that’s I nice way of saying our cupboard is bare and what in the wide wide world of sports is going on here, 20 WRs? Lol
Don’t quote me but I think it’s something Stitt started. Been a loooooooong time since I attended a spring game though.

alabamagrizzly said:
Dutch Lane said:
Don’t quote me but I think it’s something Stitt started. Been a loooooooong time since I attended a spring game though.

You’re too far removed and don’t understand....

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Dutch Lane said:

Clearly, I guess my distant opinion isn’t worthy of eGriz :lol:

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Dutch Lane said:

Nope. Not even relevant, pal. Get over yourself. :D

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Now are you talking to me or PR? :D

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I drove over so that means I know more than you.

Back