• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Signee: Conor Quick state record squat

Maybe he should take over lifting program for linemen after all a "pro day" lineman could only do 6 reps.....

Ursus1 said:
Maybe he should take over lifting program for linemen after all a "pro day" lineman could only do 6 reps.....

first, great work by quick. second, did kem get a second sign-in name(bqm)

also, cue dumb remark about the question mark. or even dumber remark about the old days and tough butte guys like.......

Is that a state record for HS? what weight class? Certainly not a record for open weight class above 90kilos.
He is wearing wraps and a belt so I am assuming raw classic instead of equipped or just raw. Does anyone know?
Very nice lift by the young lad.

indian-outlaw said:
Is that a state record for HS? what weight class? Certainly not a record for open weight class above 90kilos.
He is wearing wraps and a belt so I am assuming raw classic instead of equipped or just raw. Does anyone know?
Very nice lift by the young lad.

As far as I know, it was the state record for high school, and Conor was in Heavyweight class.

Back