• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Robby and Dad

NorthEndZoneDan

DONOR
Good story in today's Missoulian about Robby and having a dad for a coach. Including good stuff from Shann.

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/the-haucks-are-together-again-for-montana-grizzly-football-team/article_3accaa5e-16ca-5315-b1b6-39a352caa890.html

Love this. Robby’s looking great at practice - tough player, natural leader offering encouragement to his teammates.

Thanks for sharing, Dan.

Screw the Missoulian I Take the free one at the motel that I stay at in Missoula and throw it into the garbage outside the main lobby. Libtard rag that that doesn't understand their subscription base is sport loving, gun totin, constitution/freedom lovin Americans. I have not opened a paper in over 5 years.

How to convince your local newspaper to publish positive articles about the Griz athletes and change their negative view of Griz fans:

Trash them every single time they’re mentioned and sometimes when they’re not; especially on a thread with a positive article about the Haucks.

Nice work, team! :clap:
This oughta help.

I am so excited for football. Father and Son will be fun to watch. Great team. Robbby has a lot of football smarts.

GGNez said:
How to convince your local newspaper to publish positive articles about the Griz athletes and change their negative view of Griz fans:

Trash them every single time they’re mentioned and sometimes when they’re not; especially on a thread with a positive article about the Haucks.

This oughta help.

Aime is a good writer and brings a lot to the story

NorthEndZoneDan said:
GGNez said:

This oughta help.

Aime is a good writer and brings a lot to the story
+1

GG used sarcasm and negative dialogue in disregard for the feelings of certain posters in this thread, I don’t feel like eGriz is a safe space!

granitegriz said:
GG used sarcasm and negative dialogue in disregard for the feelings of certain posters in this thread, I don’t feel like eGriz is a safe space!

False. I didn't disregard anyone's feelings. Just used sarcasm to predict the consequences of posting those sentiments.

THIS is using negative dialogue to disregard the feelings of a certain poster (I reserve sarcasm for worthwhile banter): your commentary is dumb. It shows ignorance and naivety regarding the entire, lengthy discussions over the issues you're attempting to reference. It also shows your willingness to stereotype me, despite countless posts contradicting what you are trying to imply about me. It even suggests that, to you, some of the posts that the vast majority of eGrizzers found unacceptable (and got members banned) are no different than a harmless bit of sarcasm (which nearly all males post here daily). I thought you were better than that, granite. I'm disappointed.

granitegriz said:
I apologize for feeling unsafe!

Apology accepted. But, what did you do to make yourself feel unsafe? What are you wearing? Have you been drinking? Are you alone? Promiscuous? This must be your fault somehow.

GGNez said:

This oughta help.
What the what?

Back