• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nothing to Report Re. This Week's Practices??

kemajic said:
Come on guys....

agree with kemajic,,,,there has to be some news that can be reported on.....nothing in over a week ??? this board is going to go by the way side if this continues.....we are fans (ticket sales, alums etc.) of the grizzlies which should account for some information ....throw us some bones to gnaw on....

Ya, I was kind of surprised how little info came out regarding practices this week. I understand that the b ball team was in the tourney but they have separate b ball and football beat writers.

grizfan95 said:
Ya, I was kind of surprised how little info came out regarding practices this week. I understand that the b ball team was in the tourney but they have separate b ball and football beat writers.

Amy is at every practice, but then again if the coaches don't want scheme and personel discussed there's not much to say. Wouldn't be surprised if the coaches closed fall practices. I think there is a definite advantage to some mystery, especially in the season opener with a new coaching staff and schemes.

Alaska Griz said:
grizfan95 said:

Amy is at every practice, but then again if the coaches don't want scheme and personel discussed there's not much to say. Wouldn't be surprised if the coaches closed fall practices. I think there is a definite advantage to some mystery, especially in the season opener with a new coaching staff and schemes.

I think there’s a way to talk about it in how guys are looking without going into scheme or injuries but just my opinion. It’s been lacking on coverage. I think it will pick up though as we get closer to spring game. Definitely agree that there is some bonus to have some mystery for the first game but after that it goes out the window after the first game. It was an advantage for us against NDSU when Stitt started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alaska Griz said:
grizfan95 said:

So at every practice but there was just one article this week that had nearly nothing to do with the practices and could have been written with a couple phone interviews? Ok...

If Amy wrote about the practices and she was then banned by Bobby, let's just say shit would hit the fan after Bobby's promise to handle press better than last tenure here. Poor excuse for lack of reporting on the biggest sports program in readership

secret video. Don't tell anybody!!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/975846408677875712[/tweet]

Leaker is out of control!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/975848788983128065[/tweet]

I must say this is absolutely ridiculous that there is no information. I mean really. Please, don't tell people the secret hand off to the running back play. Oh...Oh...there's also that one where the QB drops back and THROWS a ball to a guy on the outside. It's called a pass, I think. Please don't let that information out to UNI. Great way to get fans excited again...by not letting them talk about new stuff and debate it. :roll:

talk about your short answers. :lol:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/975884958697836544[/tweet]

Nope sorry not true. This brand new poster is smelling more and more like a classic troll. Believe me when I say right now Gresch is the man it's actually not that close

Yukon said:
talk about your short answers. :lol:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/975884958697836544[/tweet]

Very short. Also "it's takes years to get things in place" quote is about the 5th time I've heard him mention this. Does he get 3 or more years??? I kid...I kid...not going to rehash that, just being a smartazz. I still wish there were more posts about practice on here.

dayday said:
Alaska Griz said:
grizfan95 said:

I think there’s a way to talk about it in how guys are looking without going into scheme or injuries but just my opinion. It’s been lacking on coverage. I think it will pick up though as we get closer to spring game. Definitely agree that there is some bonus to have some mystery for the first game but after that it goes out the window after the first game. It was an advantage for us against NDSU when Stitt started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is exactly right. Mystery game 1 with adjustments and changes/implementations game 2 on.

Back