• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

do the coaches believe they are living in the past, too(bqm)

argh!

DONOR
seriously, they open practices up and then act surprised when people post about... practices, on a griz football message board during the off-season(bqm) these are the guys who are going to 'return' the griz to dominance(bqm) by what, pretending it is 1980 all over again (no message boards), just like all the used-to-coulds on egriz(bqm)

yet another reason why i'm not sold on this staff.

Maybe not in this thread but your posting history indicates you prefer Stitt over hauck and I’m just curious why

garizzalies said:
Maybe not in this thread but your posting history indicates you prefer Stitt over hauck and I’m just curious why

never really posted much about stitt.

(small hint - it is the off-season, and some on here are absurdly carried away with hauck)

Raider said:
Honestly, what the f-uck is the (bqm) thing?

my laptop keyboard is missing the question mark key. can't be fixed without replacing the whole keyboard.

argh! said:
alabamagrizzly said:
argh! said:
garizzalies said:
What sold you on Stitt’s staff?

never said i was.

For arguments sake, what staff do you prefer?

one that wins championships.

So your hoping Don Read or Joe Glenn would come out of retirement? Maybe we could woo over Kleiman or Bohl? Or better yet maybe Sabin or Swinney? Or were you hoping Van Diest could come across the divide and dust off some of that 8 year old magic? Just for arguments sake since I’m guessing you really don’t like who it is until they’ve won a natty.

argh! said:
seriously, they open practices up and then act surprised when people post about... practices, on a griz football message board during the off-season(bqm) these are the guys who are going to 'return' the griz to dominance(bqm) by what, pretending it is 1980 all over again (no message boards), just like all the used-to-coulds on egriz(bqm)

You realize that Hauck left in 2009, and that all of the coaches have continued to coach since then? Message boards existed then. What's with a reference to the 1980's?

The coaches plan to coach better, teach and enable the team to play harder and more physical, and recruit better--to answer your return-to-dominance question.

argh! said:

what is with all the 'bqm's'?? (bqm)

Lawyers?
Another.......form.....of......texting......asthma?

DrainBramage said:
argh! said:

Lawyers?

I take it as bullying.

PlayerRep said:
DrainBramage said:
argh! said:

Lawyers?

I take it as bullying.

Alt-right hidden message?

BozAngelesGriz said:
argh! said:
Raider said:

my laptop keyboard is missing the question mark key. can't be fixed without replacing the whole keyboard.

Dude that’s like an $80 fix. Should we start you a gofundme page?

I've replaced keyboards three times on different laptops for $15 to $24 each. And you can get excellent instructions with video on YouTube. :thumb:

BozAngelesGriz said:
argh! said:
Raider said:

Does the band have any funds left over from their bake sales and car washes? Or did they spend it all in Bozeman last fall?

MTCowpoke said:
BozAngelesGriz said:
argh! said:
Raider said:

Does the band have any funds left over from their bake sales and car washes? Or did they spend it all in Bozeman last fall?

Good question. Anyone know for sure?

argh! said:

Egriz was around when Bobby was last here....you stupid fuck..

Will someone ban this asshat.

Back