• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Robin Pflugrad NAU WR coach

dayday

DONOR
Robin Pflugrad finally lands on his feet at NAU. His son just got promoted to OC there. I’m sure he’ll lean on dad’s experience for game planning. Good move for them.

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop-2/scoop-wednesday-february-21-2018/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Robin. I hope this is the beginning of a new start for him, though hopefully not with another BSC team! :clap:

Good for him but bummer for us. NAU’s O is always tuff enough to deal with anyway, except when a true Fr QB is playing. Now with both Pflu’s in charge, gonna be even tuffer. NAU’s staff has a very distinctive Montana connection to it. One former coach, three former players, one former bobkitten, plus one who coached at Western.

alabamagrizzly said:
NAU’s staff has a very distinctive Montana connection to it. One former coach, three former players, one former bobkitten, plus one who coached at Western.
Jerome and Robin are both former Montana coaches.

Man I'm jealous. I love Pflu. I hope he does well except when he plays us. Would welcome him to bobbys staff any day.

Very happy for Pflu, and he gets to coach with his son, and a lot of his friends. He deserves it.

Griz don't play NAU again until 2020 though so no reunion for a while

kemajic said:
alabamagrizzly said:
NAU’s staff has a very distinctive Montana connection to it. One former coach, three former players, one former bobkitten, plus one who coached at Western.
Jerome and Robin are both former Montana coaches.

Correct, brain fart on my part. That’s what I get for trying to post while I’m supposed to be working.

..great coach great person..sorry a couple of people screwed you in Montana!..I'm sure you will give
us trouble in the future when we play you..hopfully this is the comeback that you needed!

I wonder if NAUs student newspaper questioned his Integrity and issues he had at UM? .....sarcastic minds are wondering

mtgrizfankb said:
I wonder if NAUs student newspaper questioned his Integrity and issues he had at UM? .....sarcastic minds are wondering

His main issue at UM was defending a player who was later acquitted, was never kicked out of school, and got a $245,000 settlement from UM. He shouldn't have signed a release when UM gave him the rest of what he was already owed under his contract. After JJ was acquitted and remained in school, Pflu would have had a very good claim and could have shown huge damages. Would have been interesting to have people like Engstrom and Pat Williams deposed, to learn exactly what went on and caused Engstrom to do what he did.

I think that whole situation has led to our steady decline in record. Pflugrad had the ship going in the right direction it is just too bad how it all went down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back