• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I feel good about the team (hoops)

PlayerRep

I feel the team is in good position to win the remaining conference games, to go to the tourney as the no. 1 seed, and to win the tourney. Healthy, battle tested, no bad games in recent times, no huge lapses, in great physical shape. Lots of good consistent play. Huge desire. Great defense. Unselfishness. Some perseverance in tough games. They know they are very good, but now know they are not quite dominant. They know they can be beaten. They know they can and should win.

EWU/Idaho is a tough road weekend. Didn't play great against EWU. Didn't quite get win at Idaho. Didn't back down.

Need to rebound better. Both ends.

I think the team will be on a mission, starting Saturday. And I hope so. I love this team. Almost as much as the Dance Team. Ha.

Need a big crowd on Saturday. Both games. Need some football fans to fill in the seats.

I agree. The ewoo spud road trip was a tough one, it is always is a tough trip. I was hoping for just a split but felt it would be a reach. I like TDC's approach to the rest of the schedule, step it up a couple notches. I would add having the last 3 games at home is a huge plus.

I am surprised at how quiet it is around here for cat Griz week, whats up with that?

Back