• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tired of Bobcat Batter?

biga75

DONOR
Try Golden Bobcat Pale Ale....

2q3w6qr.jpg

(Can't figure out how to get the image to post correctly)
Saw this at IGA in Havre this evening, and almost embarrassed myself with how loud I laughed.
FTC...
It probably tastes like piss....

OK, I like the Griz beer. It is really good with a slice of lemon. It is $8 a six pack is what kills me...

reinell30 said:
OK, I like the Griz beer. It is really good with a slice of lemon. It is $8 a six pack is what kills me...

Heck, I’ll pay 20 bucks for a 22oz bottle of barrel aged beer.

MrTitleist said:
TBH, the Griz Lager tastes like shit. Let's not throw stones here..
The bobcat stuff has a nice nose to it. But the beer is kind of lacking. It could be a little hoppier imo. Had some last night at the 125 birthday party. And apparently the Front is rebranding to Jeremiah Johnson brewing. That's who made this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Huh. Oh well what do I know? I kind of like the Griz Lager. Griz lager too hoppy for Griz fans and Golden Bobcat not hoppy enough for bobcat fan. Switch?

grizcountry420 said:
reinell30 said:

Heck, I’ll pay 20 bucks for a 22oz bottle of barrel aged beer.

I give away a lot of beer at my tailgate. I can't afford real high end beer. Sorry folks! I always have my favorite, Miller Lite!

reinell30 said:

Everyone has there own tastes in beer. I hate IPA's. But I really like Griz Beer. And I especially like it on tap at the Big Sky tasting room. It's served in great unique weighted-bottom glasses. I was so impressed with the glasses I bought 4 for home.

maroonandsilver said:
reinell30 said:

Everyone has there own tastes in beer. I hate IPA's. But I really like Griz Beer. And I especially like it on tap at the Big Sky tasting room. It's served in great unique weighted-bottom glasses. I was so impressed with the glasses I bought 4 for home.

I hate IPA's as well. I like the Griz beer. I would love to see the glasses and get some.

Trying not to be negative, here, cause I love beer! But you have got to be kidding! FYI ! If Bozeman, really, wants to put something blue and gold on a shelf that will sell. There is but one cinch! That be toilet paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can drink any beer at any temperature but I wouldn't drink this crap with free hot dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Griz!

Griz beer is piss, Cat beer is nectar of the gods. If you disagree, then you are a f*ckface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wbtfg said:
Griz beer is piss, Cat beer is nectar of the gods. If you disagree, then you are a f*ckface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy gets it...:coffee:
FTC

Back