• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Thayne Jackson hurt?

dayday

DONOR
https://twitter.com/thaynejackson/status/964326323043749888

I hope can come back by Fall..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would cause something like that? Hitting the weights too hard?

And what is the general success rate from the surgeries on the,?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
What would cause something like that? Hitting the weights too hard?

And what is the general success rate from the surgeries on the,?

Hip labrum injury sucks. I'll leave it to you to see what it is, but basically it's part of the suction cup that helps hold the ball part in place. Some people are predisposed based on the shape of the femur and that's shaved as well to make room for no pinching of the tissue. It's a long return process. 6-9 months depending on what's done and healing. Yetti is a beast and we all know he will rehab his way back.

He was like our one backup last year that saw some meaningful snaps with spot duty.

dayday said:
He was like our one backup last year that saw some meaningful snaps with spot duty.

He will be back for the fall

RobGriz said:
dayday said:

He will be back for the fall

Well that would be good news. I see him as an important part the O-line equation next year. I know hips with a lineman is important so I hope for a good and speedy recovery.

Back