• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Porsche Becomes Official Partner of Ivy League

PlayerRep

"The Ivy League has signed a multi-year alliance naming Porsche an “official partner of the Ivy League.”

http://nysportsjournalism.squarespace.com/porsche-signs-with-ivy-league/?SSScrollPosition=137

PlayerRep said:
"The Ivy League has signed a multi-year alliance naming Porsche an “official partner of the Ivy League.”

http://nysportsjournalism.squarespace.com/porsche-signs-with-ivy-league/?SSScrollPosition=137

...not sure what this all means but Ivy league schools have massive endowment funds so they are
really not lacking for money...so I really don't understand the partnership..maybe prestige?

grizghost said:
PlayerRep said:

...not sure what this all means but Ivy league schools have massive endowment funds so they are
really not lacking for money...so I really don't understand the partnership..maybe prestige?

I assume this is going to lead to Porsche giving student a Porsche at graduation. Ncaa violation to give only to athletes.

PlayerRep said:
grizghost said:
PlayerRep said:

I assume this is going to lead to Porsche giving student a Porsche at graduation. Ncaa violation to give only to athletes.

Haven’t all their daddy’s already bought them one by then?

If I've learned anything on Egriz it's that the best college team ever was the 1971 Dartmouth Big Green!

Burns' First Cellmate:
Hiya, pal! I guess we're just two white-collar criminals.

Mr. Burns:
Oh, thank God. I thought you might be a hardened tattooed criminal.

Burns' First Cellmate:
Nah, they don't turn out too many of those at Dartmouth.

Mr. Burns:
Dartmouth? Guard, get me away from this brute! Get me out this instant!

Burns' First Cellmate:
Got my Masters at Virginia, the public Ivy.

Mr. Burns:
Guard!

SaskGriz said:
If I've learned anything on Egriz it's that the best college team ever was the 1971 Dartmouth Big Green!

Burns' First Cellmate:

Mr. Burns:

Burns' First Cellmate:

Mr. Burns:

Burns' First Cellmate:

Mr. Burns:
Guard!

1970. Pay attention.

PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Nothing says our conference has a micro-penis.....like signing a sponsorship deal with Porsche

A (dumb) comment like yours is what indicates a small size.

No its Porsche...always Porsche....

Playa dont tell me you're rocking a Porsche in February in Montana.

PlayerRep said:
SaskGriz said:

Burns' First Cellmate:

Mr. Burns:

Burns' First Cellmate:

Mr. Burns:

Burns' First Cellmate:

Mr. Burns:
Guard!

1970. Pay attention.
:lol: Well played, sir.

Latest posts

Back