• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pearl Jam in Washington Griz official!

I will be there! Show 20 years ago was amazing! Reuniting with old friends, it's going to be a good time!

Anyone go to the 2012 Pearl Jam show in the Adams Center? Concert was insane.

Can't wait for Aug. 13.

griz5700 said:

Can't wait for Aug. 13.

I was there. Have seen them every time they've played in the Zoo, going back to the first show in the theatre. PJ shows in Missoula re epic because it's their true home away from Seattle. They love Montana, obviously originally because of Jeff, but now, it's truly their adopted home away from home. Well maybe except for Eddie and Wrigley Field anyway.

Are you all talking about the band Mookie Blaylock? Watched these guys rock in a quonset hut with 300 other folks back in the early 90's. THAT was insane.

If you want a good laugh... take a listen.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYm8HotzmSw[/youtube]

MT Head Guy said:
Are you all talking about the band Mookie Blaylock? Watched these guys rock in a quonset hut with 300 other folks back in the early 90's. THAT was insane.

Haha, I forgot about their early days as "Mookie Blaylock." Didn't the real Mookie step in and threaten to sue, or something like that?

George Ferguson said:
griz5700 said:

Can't wait for Aug. 13.

I was there. Have seen them every time they've played in the Zoo, going back to the first show in the theatre. PJ shows in Missoula re epic because it's their true home away from Seattle. They love Montana, obviously originally because of Jeff, but now, it's truly their adopted home away from home. Well maybe except for Eddie and Wrigley Field anyway.

Right on. Was at the 98 concert although I was in 7th grade.

That 2012 show... incredible. Ive seen a lot of shows and am not a huge PJ fan (a big fan for sure tho) and that show is #3 on my best concerts ever attended.

I can pretty much guarantee August 13th will be their best show of 2018.

griz5700 said:
George Ferguson said:
griz5700 said:

Can't wait for Aug. 13.

Right on. Was at the 98 concert although I was in 7th grade.

That 2012 show... incredible. Ive seen a lot of shows and am not a huge PJ fan (a big fan for sure tho) and that show is #3 on my best concerts ever attended.

I can pretty much guarantee August 13th will be their best show of 2018.

Funny story about 98.. My older sister by 2 years told me "guys wear hockey jerseys to these concerts", I had no idea why but ok, I like hockey and wore my senators jersey.. we were at field level somehow (underage) and in the 10th row right in the posh pit... A big wake moment in life was college guys trying to mosh with my sister.. I was terrified! But what a great learning experience. :thumb:

Back