• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

20 Griz Football Players Make Dean's or President's List

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Including four who achieved 4.0 GPA

http://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/montana-football-players-make-um-dean-s-and-president-s/article_0a8dc8ac-48e9-5b82-bc5d-a1c0754c09eb.html

Great group of young men.

I won't correct your spelling bud as I know that will come back to bite me in the ass every other post I make so I'm not sayin'....but I'm just sayin'.....

signedbewildered said:
Great group of young men.

I won't correct your spelling bud as I know that will come back to bite me in the ass every other post I make so I'm not sayin'....but I'm just sayin'.....

Oops i see that now. Thx and I will correct. I blame my fat thumbs.

grizghost said:
StumptownGriz said:
Someone will give Bobby credit for this :lol:

Seriously this is big time. Great job student athletes!

..hats off to Bobby!...great job!

Hats off to all the Griz coaches in regards to the academic and athletic success. I've been a Griz since Coach Donovan and I truly think that every Griz coach has wanted what's best for his athletes and our team in the long run. There have been coaches who have had great success and coaches who perhaps have not reached those levels, but I've never seen one who didn't love the GRIZ and do what they thought was best.

Would be awesome to have another student athlete like Derek Crittenden. This is a promising bunch, but I’m doubtful there will be any Rhodes Scholarship finalists. Does anyone know where UM football or athletics in general rank in the Big Sky in terms of academics this year?

BozAngelesGriz said:
Would be awesome to have another student athlete like Derek Crittenden. This is a promising bunch, but I’m doubtful there will be any Rhodes Scholarship finalists. Does anyone know where UM football or athletics in general rank in the Big Sky in terms of academics this year?

There are some years Stanford doesn't have any Rhodes Scholar students in their entire student population, so pretty unfair to say for UM's football team. Just enjoy the uniqueness that was Derek's run.

Congratulations to all these men. Gresch Jensen is one of four that have 4.0s. What an amazing young man. All but two of them are Stitt's recruits.

grizfan95 said:
BozAngelesGriz said:

There are some years Stanford doesn't have any Rhodes Scholar students in their entire student population, so pretty unfair to say for UM's football team. Just enjoy the uniqueness that was Derek's run.

I agree completely. Derek was an incredible asset to the team and university. I was merely remarking that the bar has been set high, as it should be. Congrats to the Dean’s List athletes! :thumb:

grizghost said:
StumptownGriz said:
Someone will give Bobby credit for this :lol:

Seriously this is big time. Great job student athletes!

..hats off to Bobby!...great job!

This was last semester. Coach Stitt was their coach at the time. Hats off to him! Bobby will get his credit for future success.

Put Michael McGinnis (Freshman-Safety) on the 4.0 list. One of his teacher's sent in the wrong grade to the registrar and he will be upgraded to 4.0 shortly.

Back