• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Nation lost a good one. RIP

BDizzle

DONOR
Raymond Moe passed away Saturday in an avalanche at Island Park, South of Yellowstone Park.

He owned the old Griz school bus that had taps on the outside. Parked on campus drive near where the team buses entered the stadium. Always willing to share a beer with friends and strangers.

RIP

Met Ray at a brewfest in Helena and talked Griz football for awhile. Seemed like a very nice guy, this is definitely a tragic loss!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Moe was one of Alphas good friends. AG is actually working on Rays new house in Missoula this weekend. I met Moe on the party bus and he was a really fun guy to hang out with. Sorry for everyone's loss.

Sudden, unexpected loss for his wife and kids - very sad! Only met him once but he was full of life, energy and kindness. Clearly he touched many lives. RIP

Very sad. Went to high school with Ray, and always loved it when I was able to reconnect with him at Griz games. Great person, will be missed by many.

Ray was a great dude and an even better friend. He was the guy that had a nickname for you the second time you ever hung out. I was lucky enough to go with him and a couple other dudes on a road trip last fall that was an epic good time full of great memories. Felt like I got smashed in the nuts Sunday morning. Hard to imagine what his family's feeling.

I leave town Sunday for work and will miss his celebration of life which is from 1:30-4:00 that day. It's at the Wilma, since he had a few friends.

Thanks to BDizzle for the thread.

Rest easy brother and see you on the next go around...

http://missoulian.com/news/local/obituaries/raymond-john-moe/article_75321742-b212-5175-b337-40f9a11c09c1.html

CFallsGriz said:
Ray was a great dude and an even better friend. He was the guy that had a nickname for you the second time you ever hung out. I was lucky enough to go with him and a couple other dudes on a road trip last fall that was an epic good time full of great memories. Felt like I got smashed in the nuts Sunday morning. Hard to imagine what his family's feeling.

I leave town Sunday for work and will miss his celebration of life which is from 1:30-4:00 that day. It's at the Wilma, since he had a few friends.

Thanks to BDizzle for the thread.

Rest easy brother and see you on the next go around...

http://missoulian.com/news/local/obituaries/raymond-john-moe/article_75321742-b212-5175-b337-40f9a11c09c1.html

I’m sorry for your loss. I didn’t know him as well as I did some of his family. But man I had some good times in that bus. He was so full of life and always welcoming to me and my friends.

Same to you BDizzle. He was always smiling and laughing and handing you a beer and a jello shot, asking about your loved ones...BIG loss...

And as to the bus, will have to find out who bought that and why it wasn't at games last year.

Benny' s in Frenchtown after the service. I am driving over from Forsyth and meeting up with Savage, Alpha, THS, JRK, and Omega for the day.

Man1 said:
Benny' s in Frenchtown after the service. I am driving over from Forsyth and meeting up with Savage, Alpha, THS, JRK, and Omega for the day.

Benny's, yeah I heard that.

F*ck I'm hating work right now... :(

Back