• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Great Great Griz video highlights

Good trip down memory lane. :thumb:
Now, getting back to that level is another thing. I don't think Stitt had a Montana clue as to the importance of this game. Hang that one on Haslam. BH will put everything back into perspective. The Streak II begins this fall. FTC!!!

So obvious what's been missing....hard hitting out physicalled them and the entire team fired up all game. A couple QB hits like that would have sure made a huge difference last two years.

tourist said:
Good trip down memory lane. :thumb:
Now, getting back to that level is another thing. I don't think Stitt had a Montana clue as to the importance of this game. Hang that one on Haslam. BH will put everything back into perspective. The Streak II begins this fall. FTC!!!

+1

For all of Bob Stitt’s smarts, he missed the importance of the brawl the wild by a country mile. Like Ash, he treated it like just a game. Then he encountered State teams that didn’t. They played tough, smart, and wanted it. Comparatively, Stitt coached teams were indifferent with it. It was nothing special.

I too am glad BH is back. He should hang pictures of the cats celebrating and hauling the trophy around in the locker room and in the offices and meeting rooms. That score board should be the background for everyone’s computer. It should make him mad, it should make the players mad. They get the Cats in WaGriz. I’m hoping that BH reestablishes dominance by beating them down and running up the score. If you prepare to curb stomp your rival, you are prepared to do the same to any team. Stitt never got that. He was too much of an Xs and Os nerd.

Latest posts

Back