• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2018 Griz softball preview

alabamagrizzly

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?t=79123

For those who are interested, I posted my 2018 Griz softball preview in the “other sports” forum or as I like to call it, the Dark Abyss. The link above will take you straight there. Not trying to toot my own horn but it’s pretty informative.

Silvertip said:
Great job, Alabama...looks like the program is continuing to attract quality talent. :clap:

Yes, I think we are setting up to dominate the BS for a while. WSU and Sac St will be strong this year also but I think the 1-2 combo of Hood and Achenbach will be something special.

The ladies have a huge senior class this season. The plan is to hold some open scholarships for the future to try and even out class sizes.

go96griz said:
The ladies have a huge senior class this season. The plan is to hold some open scholarships for the future to try and even out class sizes.

I remember Pinkerton saying he wanted to try and balance it to 5 per year. I’m sure Meuchel has the same plan. I know after the early sighing class was announced, she said expect 3-4 more to sign during the late signing period but some or most of those would be transfers.

Silvertip said:
Great job, Alabama...looks like the program is continuing to attract quality talent. :clap:
Talent....I'll say. There's some really hotties on the team....just saying.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just thought I’d bump this back up since the season starts in a couple days. One major notable change, Fr Savannah Voyles has left the team and headed back home to Great Falls. Not sure the reason but with her talent, it’d be interesting if she joins Providence and we face her later in the season.

Allezchat said:
Silvertip said:
Talent....I'll say. There's some really hotties on the team....just saying.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank you, Coach Plakoris! :lol:

Back