• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The First Big Night at Wash-Griz is Aug. 13

George Ferguson said:
PEARL JAM!!!!

Source???
Their website doesn't list anything past July 14th.

Edit - Google is my friend https://www.stereogum.com/1979408/pearl-jams-website-leaks-2018-baseball-stadium-tour-dates/tour-dates/

They jumped the gun a little early this morning and accidentally put up the dates. It was taken down an hour later. But trust me, it's official. People at the U have been talking about the Wash-Griz show for months, and the Safeco shows are officially the worst kept secret in Seattle.

Earlier today (Jan. 19), Pearl Jam’s official website leaked a handful of summer tour dates at baseball stadiums around the country, Alternative Nation reports. For a short amount of time, their site listed seven shows — Alternative Nation grabbed screenshots before the error was fixed. Pearl Jam’s longstanding love affair with large-scale baseball stadium shows resulted in a documentary of their 2016 Wrigley Field shows, Let’s Play Two, and an 8-bit baseball game. See the dates and locations for the yet-to-be-announced tour below.

Aug. 08 – Seattle, WA @ Safeco Field
Aug. 10 – Seattle, WA @ Safeco Field
Aug. 13 – Missoula, MT @ Washington-Grizzly Stadium
Aug. 18 – Chicago, IL @ Wrigley Field
Aug. 20 – Chicago, IL @ Wrigley Field
Sep. 02 – Boston, MA @ Fenway Park
Sep. 04 – Boston, MA @ Fenway Park

Still a rumor at this point, but it's getting a great deal of attention, so I think you can probably book it.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/pearl-jam-2018-stadium-tour-rumor/

I initially thought the Wash-Griz show would be first because of fall camp for the Griz, but, it makes sense of the tour moving west to east

Damn...... that conflicts with one of the "Paint the bleachers movie nights" they've got set up for Bobcat Stadium this summer!

Hope the attendees are a little more considerate this time around. Standing on, and stomping the aluminum bleachers caused lots of damage and resulted in sections being replaced.

Back