• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This is the same reason why

IntuitiveGriz

DONOR
This is the same reason why Griz football has lost to the Cats since "the streak": WANT TO.

==================================================================================
From GoGriz.com:

The Grizzlies (Men's Basketball) had won 13 in a row in the series until last February, when Montana was upended in Bozeman – its first loss in the series since 2010.

"I only remember one game, and that's the loss," DeCuire said. "It meant more to them, and that's why we lost. You would have thought they were playing for a Big Sky championship that night, the way their fans were cheering and how emotional those players were. We didn't match that, and we have to make sure we rise to the occasion on (this) Saturday."
==================================================================================

I think (for the Griz football team) with the cat losses (Brawl of the Wild Trophy) and the flat-out lack of BSC trophies in recent times, they should have that WANT TO back now. This is the Seniors last chance to live up to on-the-field Grizzly expectations. The addition of Mr. Hauck as the leader certainly will light that fire as well.

GOOD TIMES AHEAD!!

I agree 100%.

Anti-Hauck people accuse him of running a “win at all costs” program despite the fact that his players’ misbehavior was not out of the range of typical for college football teams.

But, there is definitely a true, palpable desire to win within Hauck. The deep Montana roots add to that. The passion regarding the Brawl of the Wild has been ingrained in his psyche since childhood.

I couldn’t be more excited to feel the passion back in the stadium.

Truuuuuuueeeee. DeCuire is a great coach, both x's and o's AND emotionally. His team plays hard. Griz football should take notice. Something tells me they will with Bobby back.

Back