• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

In case you've missed it...

EverettGriz

DONOR
There's a hell of a lot of good things happening with GRIZ basketball. Men are 6-0 in the conference and have already banked four road wins. The LG are 5-1. Both on top of the conference. The men in particular are DAMN fun to watch. If you haven't had the chance to get to Dahlberg, do so in two weeks after they destroy the kitties in bozo next week.

Love the Pluto app on Roku. I get to watch every game on tv way the heck down here now. The PSU game was the first real big con game for them and they pulled through even though it almost slipped away. Haslem needs to sign his soul away to the devil to keep TD here because big things are on the horizon with this team and him at the helm.

EverettGriz said:
There's a hell of a lot of good things happening with GRIZ basketball. Men are 6-0 in the conference and have already banked four road wins. The LG are 5-1. Both on top of the conference. The men in particular are DAMN fun to watch. If you haven't had the chance to get to Dahlberg, do so in two weeks after they destroy the kitties in bozo next week.
The BSC provides quite a venue for them; in four road games, the average attendance is 878. Will be in Bozeman next weekend; that should draw 3000 or so.

EverettGriz said:

And both the men and Lady Griz are doing this with one senior on each team :clap: :clap:

EverettGriz said:

I agree. The men are playing very well right now and are fun to watch. Athletic, great D, tough, unselfish. The Lady Griz are improving and fun to watch. They are also nicer to look at than the men.

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

I agree. The men are playing very well right now and are fun to watch. Athletic, great D, tough, unselfish. The Lady Griz are improving and fun to watch. They are also nicer to look at than the men.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Couldn't agree more, gentlemen. As compelling as the men's season is going, after the last season, who could predict that the Lady Griz would be 5-1? Great coaching and great basketball by both the men and ladies.

alabamagrizzly said:
Love the Pluto app on Roku.

Thanks for the heads up on this app for Roku...didn't know it was an option, but seems to work great! Currently watching what I hope will be Sac St taking out the scats.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Thanks for the heads up on this app for Roku...didn't know it was an option, but seems to work great! Currently watching what I hope will be Sac St taking out the scats.

I love it. They show replays all the time of BSC football games on the main BS channel and then when ever a live event is on, each team has their own channel just below the BS channel that shows their games. They only pop up though when there’s a live event. I can’t wait to see if they show the softball games this year. Montana’s production of their home games has improved every year and should be better this year.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Wish it were available for the Xbox!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

alabamagrizzly said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I love it. They show replays all the time of BSC football games on the main BS channel and then when ever a live event is on, each team has their own channel just below the BS channel that shows their games. They only pop up though when there’s a live event. I can’t wait to see if they show the softball games this year. Montana’s production of their home games has improved every year and should be better this year.

They will cover softball, according to the press release when bsc brought them on board. And yes, UM's softball team is a TON of fun to watch.

grizband said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Band (not that kind), you may just want to buy a Roku or similar and stream from your laptop if you don't have a smart TV. works great.

EverettGriz said:
grizband said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Band (not that kind), you may just want to buy a Roku or similar and stream from your laptop if you don't have a smart TV. works great.
I probably will; just wanted to avoid the extra expense, since almost every other app is available on Xbox.

grizband said:
EverettGriz said:
grizband said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

I probably will; just wanted to avoid the extra expense, since almost every other app is available on Xbox.

It will probably be available on Xbox as soon as you buy the Roku. That’s usually how those things work.

EverettGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
alabamagrizzly said:

They will cover softball, according to the press release when bsc brought them on board. And yes, UM's softball team is a TON of fun to watch.

Awesome, good to know.

your hoops team looks great right now. I fear hall is going to have to score about 50 for us to have a shot on Saturday.

ilovethecats said:
your hoops team looks great right now. I fear hall is going to have to score about 50 for us to have a shot on Saturday.
Don't give up the ship; he damn near did that last year.

kemajic said:
ilovethecats said:
Don't give up the ship; he damn near did that last year.

No shit. That guys a one man wrecking crew. :shock:

Back