• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana hosts four potential mid-year transfers on official visits

Colter_Nuanez56

Montana hosts four potential mid-year transfers on official visits
https://skylinesportsmt.com/montana-hosts-four-potential-mid-year-transfers-on-official-visits/

so not everyone pays for and has an account with this site.
Is it illegal to copy and past the contents of the article you are referring to?

IdahoGrizFan said:
Is it illegal to copy and past the contents of the article you are referring to?

I wouldn't but you could probably mention the 4 as they have all been discussed already.

IdahoGrizFan said:
So then who are they?
Where are they from?
What position do they play?
And most importantly, can they kick?

Which one is best in space? Also important.

Are they really potential midyear transfers with school starting in about a week ? Or are they only coming next fall (no spring practices ) ?

HookedonGriz said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

I wouldn't but you could probably mention the 4 as they have all been discussed already.

In which thread and on which page? Are they FBS drop downs or JC’s? Are any of them corners?

HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Would someone just list the four? Is that asking too much?

Sneed
Gavin Robertson (AZ drop down safety/LB)
Hauck
Eastwood (sdsu drop down full back)

Thank you, I was beginning to think that the threads Colter starts are only for advertising purposes only and not fan forum discussions.

HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Sneed
Hauck

3 of those 4 have already committed. Are those really the four mentioned in the article? If so, that’s pretty weak sauce...

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Sneed
Hauck

3 of those 4 have already committed. Are those really the four mentioned in the article? If so, that’s pretty weak sauce...

lol yeah... charge people to pay for news they already know about. Cool story bro

jcu27 said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Sneed
Hauck

lol yeah... charge people to pay for news they already know about. Cool story bro
Holy shit.

They're here this weekend on their official visits. He reported on it. Believe it or not they have readers that don't follow egriz.

Don't click it if you don't like their model, and hit the ignore/block button so you never see Colter's posts if it bothers you so.

Jesus the whining by a few of you about this Montana grad trying to start and maintain a business is getting old.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

grzz said:
jcu27 said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
Sneed
Hauck

Holy shit.

They're here this weekend on their official visits. He reported on it. Believe it or not they have readers that don't follow egriz.

Don't click it if you don't like their model, and hit the ignore/block button so you never see Colter's posts if it bothers you so.

Jesus the whining by a few of you about this Montana grad trying to start and maintain a business is getting old.

Maybe if he reported real stories or had some information that isn't public knowledge. That should of been a free read. You got to pick and choose what stories you are going to charge for. Like maybe a story with some actual news. Not old news. It's about integrity which he apparently has none.

grzz said:
jcu27 said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
Sneed
Hauck

Holy shit.

No kidding. WTF is wrong with some of you people? Last year people complained that Skyline didn’t report enough on the Griz. They have stepped their Griz coverage but now people are bitching about the coverage? If you don’t like it, don’t consume it. Like grzz said, you can ignore Colter if you don’t want to see his posts. Simple solution and saves the rest of us from having to read your bitchy posts.

jcu27 said:
grzz said:
jcu27 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Holy shit.

Maybe if he reported real stories or had some information that isn't public knowledge. That should of been a free read. You got to pick and choose what stories you are going to charge for. Like maybe a story with some actual news. Not old news. It's about integrity which he apparently has none.

In his defense, they did report the hiring of Hauck days before anyone knew for certain. They did the same with Rosenbach. These guys have good sources and, in my opinion, have really stepped up their coverage of Griz football. Colter has also been a regular on the ESPN Tootell show with lots of good insight and info. I am happy to subscribe to their news and get great info.

Back