• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobby alludes to Tim being hired down the road....

Bowmat

This from yesterday:

https://soundcloud.com/umgrizzlies/coach-hauck-on-kofi-radio-in-kalispell?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook

Hauck said: During spring ball, will know "what schemes we can emphasize". Sounds like they will adapt the schemes to the personnel. Makes sense; no surprise.

"Yes, there is a possibility of coaxing Tim back here". Tim loves MT, loves to spend time in Flathead in the summer. Eagles re-upped him recently. Despite how much money Tim has made with NFL, he still has his first nickel/dollar, so money isn't important.

Kept his eye on the Griz every week. Enjoyed being a fan. Had had the first 2 head coaches on his staff, and had alot of guys on Stitt's staff.

Spring game in Kalispell.

Has been communicating with Kyle Sampson about some future Kalispell recruits.

Interesting interview.

We are just in such good hands; can we stop the whining about the assistant staff? These positions pay poorly and he has lined up a good mixture of experience and youth. He demands performance from his subordinates. Even some over-qualification (Pease). Hopefully some more recruits by signing day. Can't wait to see the group at work in spring ball.

It would be epic to get Tim back. Plus money would be an issue. He would be home because he wants to be. Damn it, BH has gotten me excited for Griz football! Can September come any sooner??

kemajic said:
We are just in such good hands; can we stop the whining about the assistant staff? These positions pay poorly and he has lined up a good mixture of experience and youth. He demands performance from his subordinates. Even some over-qualification (Pease). Hopefully some more recruits by signing day. Can't wait to see the group at work in spring ball.

Agreed Kem. Brought in a lot of experience and brain trust for the budget Bobby had to work with.

No staff negativity here. Just simply posting the interview. If you look at my post on the Baer hire. I said it is a good hire. Tim may be an option down the road........

Bowmat said:
No staff negativity here. Just simply posting the interview. If you look at my post on the Baer hire. I said it is a good hire. Tim may be an option down the road........
Not directed at you at all. But you don't have to look far here for it.

kemajic said:

Figured you’d be here singing the praises of this staff, including a sub-optimal DC who’s failed at every. Single. Stop. But hey, it’s FBS failure, so somehow that makes it better than D-II success.

Good hands, indeed. If Baer was BH’s first choice, hell even THIRD choice as DC I’ll eat my fuckin’ hat.

Bobby was clearly impressed with him otherwise the search would still be on going. I can't wait for this staff to make y'all stfu.

jcu27 said:
Bobby was clearly impressed with him otherwise the search would still be on going. I can't wait for this staff to make y'all stfu.

Hey, I’d love nothing MORE than to have to eat my words about this DC hire, but based on his track record.....I’m gonna guess that ain’t gonna have to happen.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

Figured you’d be here singing the praises of this staff, including a sub-optimal DC who’s failed at every. Single. Stop. But hey, it’s FBS failure, so somehow that makes it better than D-II success.

Good hands, indeed. If Baer was BH’s first choice, hell even THIRD choice as DC I’ll eat my f***[*]’ hat.
BS. He was fired twice as far as I can tell but promoted 7-8 times.
Lots of hot takes out of you again lately but no substance. I practically begged some of you complainers to explain who would have been a better choice (and realistically would come for under $80k.) Only names I’ve heard are: Ty, Brandon fisher, and Shann. Is that your hot take? We should have hired one of those three instead?

garizzalies said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

Good hands, indeed. If Baer was BH’s first choice, hell even THIRD choice as DC I’ll eat my f***[*]’ hat.
Lots of hot takes out of you again lately but no substance. I practically begged some of you complainers to explain who would have been a better choice (and realistically would come for under $80k.) Only names I’ve heard are: Ty, Brandon fisher, and Shann. Is that your hot take? We should have hired one of those three instead?

You think Baer was Bobby’s first choice? 2nd? 3rd? 4th? How far down the line did he have to go to get somebody to come coach here? I don’t know WHO is out there....I only know this guy has failed every single place he’s been as a DC. Failed as in Semore-esque failure. Anybody that flamesprayed Semore but praises THIS guy’s record is fucking retarded, plain and simple.

AZGrizFan said:
... Anybody that flame-sprayed Semore but praises THIS guy’s record is f***[*] retarded, plain and simple.
Yet, for all the strange features of this guy's record, Hauck -- whose job depends upon having the right people around him -- brought him on board as DC anyway. :eek:

I certainly have no magic insights, but I'm guessing that BH knows more about the pros and cons of this situation than we're ever likely to know. And that's good enough for me.

AZGrizFan said:
garizzalies said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

You think Baer was Bobby’s first choice? 2nd? 3rd? 4th? How far down the line did he have to go to get somebody to come coach here? I don’t know WHO is out there....I only know this guy has failed every single place he’s been as a DC. Failed as in Semore-esque failure. Anybody that flamesprayed Semore but praises THIS guy’s record is f***[*] retarded, plain and simple.

Chill out for fucks sakes .
Watch out everyone the village genius is off his meds again .
Just an FYI, "you know absolutely zero about the situation "

AZGrizFan said:
jcu27 said:

Hey, I’d love nothing MORE than to have to eat my words about this DC hire, but based on his track record.....I’m gonna guess that ain’t gonna have to happen.

Says the guy in love with Stitts success.

TCCGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
garizzalies said:
AZGrizFan said:

You think Baer was Bobby’s first choice? 2nd? 3rd? 4th? How far down the line did he have to go to get somebody to come coach here? I don’t know WHO is out there....I only know this guy has failed every single place he’s been as a DC. Failed as in Semore-esque failure. Anybody that flamesprayed Semore but praises THIS guy’s record is f***[*] retarded, plain and simple.

Chill out for f***[*] sakes .

Damn. I was waiting for the news to hit the wire that mighty guru AZ was staging a riot outside the Washington-Griz Champions Center and parade into the President's office for a recount. Now you know whose opinion matters around here, now don't ya.

He must have donated five bucks into the kitty; what else?

The guy's got clout, dude.

P.S. - Like they say: "Follow the Money."

IdaGriz01 said:
AZGrizFan said:
... Anybody that flame-sprayed Semore but praises THIS guy’s record is f***[*] retarded, plain and simple.
Yet, for all the strange features of this guy's record, Hauck -- whose job depends upon having the right people around him -- brought him on board as DC anyway. :eek:

I certainly have no magic insights, but I'm guessing that BH knows more about the pros and cons of this situation than we're ever likely to know. And that's good enough for me.

Stitts job depended on those he surrounded himself with as well...

As an outsider looking in—which we all aren’t matter how much one might think otherwise—its hugely hypocritical to criticize ONE guy’s perceived lack of success (only winning 65% of his games at a school that historically won a whopping 33% prior to his arrival) while simultaneously excusing away ANOTHER guy’s obvious (as in plain As the nose on your face) failure at virtually every coaching stop he ever made. Historical failure. Failure of epic proportions. And excusing it away based solely on who hired him.

I hope I’m wrong and his defense rips the tits off the entire BSC, but there is virtually ZIP in his background (with the exception of BH’s apparent faith in his ability) that would lead any observer to think his future defenses will look or perform any different than his past defenses.

If the head coach here was still named Bob Stitt and he’d hired this guy to replace Semore this place would be on FIRE over the hiring...the double standard and love fest for all things BH is frankly a bit embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TCCGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
garizzalies said:
AZGrizFan said:

Chill out for fucks sakes .
Nor do you Einstein. Thus, my opinion is just as relevant as yours.

All you Hauck pole smokers are hilarious...blinded by his nutsack across your nose, I guess. Peace out.

Back