• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I know a lot have thought about this, and was discussed before...

AZDoc

DONOR
But with minimal changes, what’s the guess on 2018 record now with Bobby back?

I’m guessing 7-4

6-5. Tough schedule with new system. People calling for Hauck to get fired after 1 season of ridiculous expectations

AZGrizFan said:
GGNez said:
8-3

We beat the Cats and, obviously play post-season.

If it’s less than this, Eruil’s post will play out as described.

I hope we’ve found some humility but you’re probably right. I remember some fans calling for Hauck’s termination when we didn’t make it to the championship game, or didn’t win decisively enough. Lol...excited to see how it all plays out.

Before Stitt was relieved I was very vocal about how rough next year would be. I feel better now, I’d say 8-3 and it can easily be better. Tough schedule, but amateur hour is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22-0 regular season. I heard from a friend of a second cousin that Hauck is starting to pencil in scrimmages with CFL teams on Sundays.

0-1 in post season.

Just temper ur expectations a bit, remember there's going to be a brand new line with only 1 returning...still, my heart says 9-2, my head says more like 8-3 to 7-4...need to fill a bunch of holes left by the Stittshow....

No Iowa - Loss
Drake
- Win
W Illinois - Loss
Sac State - Win
CPO - Win
Portland State - Win
North Dakota - Win
UC Davis - Win
SUU - Loss
Idaho - Loss
Moo U - Win

7-4, but we could get as many as 9 wins. That's my gut at this moment. Could change as things move forward.

GrizGuy said:
No Iowa - Loss
Drake
- Win
W Illinois - Loss
Sac State - Win
CPO - Win
Portland State - Win
North Dakota - Win
UC Davis - Win
SUU - Loss
Idaho - Loss
Moo U - Win

7-4, but we could get as many as 9 wins. That's my gut at this moment. Could change as things move forward.

There’s nothin special about UNI. Watching them get worked right now. I also think by the SUU game Bobby will have it rolling. All the directional Illinois teams are overrated, IMHO

AZGrizFan said:
GrizGuy said:
No Iowa - Loss
Drake
- Win
W Illinois - Loss
Sac State - Win
CPO - Win
Portland State - Win
North Dakota - Win
UC Davis - Win
SUU - Loss
Idaho - Loss
Moo U - Win

There’s nothin special about UNI. Watching them get worked right now. I also think by the SUU game Bobby will have it rolling. All the directional Illinois teams are overrated, IMHO

:thumb: Have the Griz ever lost to UNI? The overall record must be very lopsided in any case. Some highly touted UNI teams have folded like a cheap lawn chair in WaGriz.

AZGrizFan said:
GrizGuy said:
No Iowa - Loss
Drake
- Win
W Illinois - Loss
Sac State - Win
CPO - Win
Portland State - Win
North Dakota - Win
UC Davis - Win
SUU - Loss
Idaho - Loss
Moo U - Win

I agree.

Harm said:
Just temper ur expectations a bit, remember there's going to be a brand new line with only 1 returning...still, my heart says 9-2, my head says more like 8-3 to 7-4...need to fill a bunch of holes left by the Stittshow....

Detail the bunch of holes that Stitt left.

Easy conference schedule next year, two favorable home OOC game (Northern Iowa never plays well here). I predicted a 7-1 start with Stitt, 8-3 overall. I see no reason why Bobby can't do at least that, and probably a 9-2 season.

Our team is loaded for next year with talent - although the haters will deny this (and they are quiet for now until we lose a game).

Art Spooner said:
Harm said:

Detail the bunch of holes that Stitt left.
Besides secondary? Like all 4... also TE and FB. I also feel we are shorter than we should be on OL and DL. But hey, that’s only like 10 possible starters so no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back